✋😌❤date!?

School ended and Jungkook went to go look for Taehyung's car so they could go home. His hands were in his pockets and just looked down at the floor only looking up when he saw cars passing by.

Taehyung was already in the car fidgeting with his fingers as we waited for Jungkook to get in. He didnt know if he sound say something or just let him be. As he was thinking Jungkook opened the door and got in.

Both of them said nothing until Taehyung got out the school parking lot.

"Taehyung do you think you could take me to my mom's house for today." Jungkook said calmly looking outside.

"Right now? You dont wanna go eat something?" Tae glanced over at Jungkook.

Kookie took a deep breath. "Yeah maybe I'm just grumpy from not eating. Sorry I'm acting this way." Kook said looking down at his hands.

"Alright! I'm pretty hungry aswell. Where do you wanna eat? A dessert place or a savory restaurant." Tae said hoping for him to say dessert.

"Hmmm. I'm kinda in the mood for a Dessert actually!" Jk looked over at Taehyung.

"YES! Are you my soul mate or what!" Tae made a victory fist.

Jungkook kinda just stared at Tae in confusion.

"Sorry I was just really craving something sweet. It's like if u read my mind." He giggled.

Jungkook just looked over at Taehyung and smiled as he did his little head tilt.

Taehyung glanced at him and smiled.
"Kookie I'm so happy you're not mad at me." He smiled.

"Why would I be! I mean i really don't  even know what happen so I kinda cant be mad at you and the guys or anything." Jungkook just played with his ring.

Taehyung just smiled and ruffed up JK's hair. "You're so cute! Now dont be all pouty and smile because were here at ****** desserts!!!" Taehyung got to a parking space and turned off the car. He quickly got out and opened the door for him.

Kookie widen his eyes in surprise and blushed a bit.

Taehyung put his hand out. "Grab my hand my pretty prince." As he said in a accent.

Jungkook looked around as his face turned a bright red. No one was around so he did it obediently. He grabbed his hand and got off the car.

"Thank you." He said as he lowered his head. THEN a confidence boost popped out of no where! Jk looked up at Tae and held his waist.

Tae looked over at Kook and had a surprised reaction."koo-" Tae cut himself off as he didn't wanna ruin the moment. He smirked and put his arm over Jungkook's shoulder.

Tae walked to the place and did not let eachother go until they got inside.

"Good afternoon! Would you guys like to sit at a table or booth tonight?" The waiter said.

Jk looked over at Tae. "We'll do a booth please."

"Right over here then gentlemen!" The waiter lead the boys to their table. "Is it fine here!?"

"Yes it is thank you so much!" The boys said in unison.

They both looked at eachother "JINKS! BLACK OUT JINKS! YOU OWE ME A PEICE OF YOUR NEXT DISH-" They both stared at eachother.

"Do you remeber that kookie?" Taehyung said seriously about to tear up.

"I-" Jungkook got cut off.

"Well I'll be right back when your ready to order." The waiter left the menus.

"Do you koo. Do u remeber?" Taehyung stared at him.

"I-...I feel like I do but at the same time I don't." The boy just looked down.

"Tae does me not remembering that have to do with what I'm going to speak with my mother with?" He said in a sad tone.

"Yeah." Tae said in a sad tone as well.

They both looked down at they're hands for a while as Jungkook broke the silence.

"Taehyung. Sorry for making you hurt so much. You don't deserve it you're such a nice guy and you've made me laugh so much lately and feel happy and I feel like I'm doing the opposite for you." Jungkook's eyes got teary.

Tae grabbed his hands and caressed them. "You're not hurting me Koo. On the contrary you make me happy everyday because you're still here!"

Jungkook let out his tears. "Thank you for being do sweet." He sniffled and yeeted his tears.

"Sorry to interrupt gentlemen.But ate you guys ready to order?" The waiter smiled at them.

"Yes we are ready to order!" Taehyung spoke.

"I'll have the *(a yummy dish)* with a cup of milk please." Kookie said happy.

"And I'll have the *(fancy dish)* with a cup of tea please." Tae smiled.

"Is that it for you two?!" The waiter wrote down in his note book.

"Yes that'll be it." Tae said as Jungkook smiled.

"Okay that'll be right put for you guys in about 15-20 minutes." The waiter walked away.

" The waiter walked away

NEXT THE TALK!!!

Again I'm very sorry for writing so slow. School has been a nightmare and I try writing little by little when I remeber or when I have time. :( I've also been focusing on drawing too because I wanna be able to draw things for you guys!!! But I wanna start a new book too so idk maybe later hehe!!

Thank you for still reading!!💜💜💜 ~author-nim