Arcade🎮🕹

The boys entered the arcade and looked for the token machine.

Taehyung ran and inserted 20 dollars in the machine.💱the machine started spitting out a whole bunch of tokens and Taehyung started putting them all in his pockets. He gave Jungkook a handful and ran away to play.

Meanwhile Jimin and Yoongi went to the photo booth.

Taehyung looked around for Jungkook since he took awhile and ..."JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE U DOING!" Taehyung said looking around for workers.

"Why what's wrong Tae?" Jungkook said on top of the skee ball lane and putting the balls in the 100 pointer.

This is a skee ball lane!

" Jungkook get off before someone sees you!" Taehyung pulled on his white pull over. "But Taehyung I'm getting more points by doing this." Jungkook said with his arms crossed walking down the lane. Jungkook's eyes lightened up when he saw that one jumping game he hasn't played in forever.

 Jungkook's eyes lightened up when he saw that one jumping game he hasn't played in forever

THIS IS MY FAVORITE ARCADE GAME!!

Jungkook ran and checked for tokens in his pockets. He didnt have any so he walked back to Taehyung and put his arm out. " Taehyungie can I have more tokens please." Jungkook pouted. Taehyung smiled at him and gave him more tokens.

Jungkook ran back and inserted the token to play the game. He then pressed the easy button. The game started and he started to jump like the bunny he is.

Taehyung on the other hand was playing with the coin pusher.

Jimin is calling..

T:Hello!

J:Taehyung me and Yoongi are gonna go do something call me back when you guys are done ok.

T:Yeah ok...where are u guys going?

J: none of ur business.