Games⚽️

The student coach picked was Jungkook.

Jungkook ran to go get the sack of the soccer balls.

"Okay Tae as we wait for Kookie tell me what happened?!" Jimin crossed his arms.

"Well uh last night I kissed Jungkook...and he fainted and he can't remeber that we kissed and I dont know what to do! I sent him a massage thinking he saw it in the morning but he didnt and I told him we'd talk about it at lunch an-" Taehyung got stopped.

"OKAY! Well, I think we should just talk to him now. I think it's the time we should all tell him what happen to him. I'll talk to the boys and we'll meet in the roof top at lunch okay." Jimin rubbed Tae's shoulders.

Jungkook came back running with the sack and dropped it on the floor and went towards the boys.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Jungkook smiled.

"Oh! Well that we're gonna meet at lunch today on the rooftop with the rest of the group." Jimin smiled back.

"OKAY BOYS EVERYONE ROUND UP IN YOUR GROUPS!" Mr.Hoon

"Alright well be careful guys my group is gonna win" Jungkook smiled and ran to the other side of the field.

Jimin and Taehyung smiled and walked towards their team.

Mr.Hoon passed out the jerseys to both of the teams one grey and one yellow.

Taehyung's team was grey and Jungkook was yellow.

Everyone went to their spots and waited for Mr.hoon to blow his whistle.

Taehyung was front center and so was Jungkook. Jimin got front left.

BEEEEEEE(yes that's a whistle sound)

Taehyung looked up at Kookie and smirked.

^^What he looked like^^

Jungkook blushed and forgot about the game.

Taehyung kicked it to Jimin and started running away with the ball.

Jungkook stomped(like the mad bunny that he is)and started running. "Gosh dang it Tae!"

Taehyung chuckled and kept going.

"JIMIN-AH OVER HERE!" Taehyung waved his hand.

Jimin was about to kick it over until he saw Jungkook on his side.
(>0 - 0<)he quickly kicked it back to the midfielders and huffed as he tried to catch his breath.

Taehyung ran back and went for the ball. The yellow team and Jungkook quickly ran to steal it from Taehyung.

"TAEHYUNG BEHIND YOU!" The midfielder yelled.

Taehyung quickly kicked it to the front left player.

The player didnt have enough time to get to the ball and the yellow team reached the ball.

Jungkook ran out to a safe spot and his team front players passed it over to him and ran next to him.

"Ah I forgot how fast he was...Damn you big thighs." Taehyung said to himself as he ran.

The defence and midfielders went towards Jungkook. He looked around and analyzed all area real quick and saw the kid with bright yellow hair waving his hands as he was open and ready to shoot. Jungkook nodded his head and passed the ball.

The player received the ball and quickly shot it into the goal.

"YEAHHH!!!" The whole yellow team celebrated.!

Two more rounds happened and it ended up being a tie between the groups.

All the students walked back to the P.E room and went to the locker rooms to shower and go back to their class.

"Ah, that was fun huh guys" Jimin smiled and put on his shirt.

"Yeah I really enjoyed it I haven't played soccer in a while." Taehyung combed his hair back with his hands.

"I hope we get to play soon again that was super fun! But I hope we're all in the same team next time." Jungkook picked up his back pack.

"I think you did pretty good on your own Kook you were pretty fast out there." Taehyung said.

"Yeah it's all because of those thunder thighs!" Jimin chuckled.

"True." Tae nodded.

Jungkook turned red as a tomato and Jimin looked at Taehyung all surprised.

"What.."Tae looked at them confused. "DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!" he panicked.

Jungkook at this point was dying and Jimin was laughing his ass off. They walked out of the locker room into the basketball court and waited for Mr.Hoon's last message of hr.

"We will be having tryouts for soccer season on friday this week. I hope to see some of you guys there. CLASSED DISMISSED!" Mr.Hoon announced.

●●●

To be continued.

Yeah I know this chapter kinda sucked but uh

Yeah I know this chapter kinda sucked but uh... - 3 - I'm hoping the next chapter will be more dramatic and better heheeeee.

Well take care people be safe please take care...I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜