Lunch🍱

The boys walked out the P.E. room, they said good bye and walked their separate ways.

Jungkook and Jimin ended up walking together to they're next class which was English.

Taehyung went to a resting area and saw Yoongi ,Namjoon and Hoseok. Since it was a free hour they had.

Taehyung plopped on the comfy seat next to them and groaned." Ahhh I'm so tired and hungry." He rubbed his tummy.

The boys just chuckled.

"Taehyung why dont you bring a bag of snacks in your backpack anymore. Like you used to in middle school." Yoongi said.

"...Because we are on a budget Yoongi." Taehyung made a crying face and put his rested his head in the back of the seat.

Jin walked up to the group and shaked a chip bag in front of his face "Here ya go Taetae." He smiled.

Taehyung smiled and snatched the chips. "Thanks Eomma." Tears came out of his eyes

^reason why this chapter took me forever

^reason why this chapter took me forever...^sorry...I really wanted to show what I was thinking.

"No problem!" Jin laughed and sat down right next to Tae. He really out his hand for Tae to give him some right when he opened the chips.

Taehyung pouted and opened the bag and put some on his hand. Jin smiled and pulled his hand back to talk to the guys after he ate.

"So Jimin-ah said that we would be eating on the roof today to talk to Jungkook. Anyone know why?" Jin grabbed a chip out of his hand and munched on it.

The boys all nodded no and Taehyung just kept eating his chips not wanting to talk about it.

"So Tae what happen." Yoongi crossed his legs and put his hands on his knees.

Tae: