The bathroom😗

"FINE!" Jungkook then reached for the towel and got out with this lower half covered. Taehyung turned to look at him and smirked but looked away right away.

"Kookie I didnt know you work out" taehyung just said when taehyung looked at him again.

Jungkook just froze and blushed." U-uh yeah I do." He grabbed his boxers and when back in the shower to chnage in there.

"Dang we should start going to the gym together then. I need help with this tummy"Taehyung washed his tooth brush.

"We will Tae!"Jungkook said giving Tae a bunny smile."so you can look sexier than you already are!!" Jungkook thought.

Later 0 3 0

Jungkook went out the bathroom and jumped onto his bed. Mean while Taehyung got in the shower. Taehyung started singing one of the songs written by his hyung Namjoon.

"Tell me nae moksoriga gajjaramyeon nal beoriji marasseoya haetneunji Tell me i gotongjocha gajjaramyeon geuttae naega mueol haeya haetneunji" (singularity) Taehyung sang with his soothing deep voice.

Jungkook's heart melted as he heard Taehyung's voice coming from the bathroom.

( It would sound kinda like the video that I put in the beginning 🥰)

Jungkook started drifting off to sleep. He grabbed his blanket and put it over him self and went into the fetal position.

Taehyung kept singing the soothing song applying shampoo to his head. And washed his tail also. He finished doing the other things he needed to do and turned off the water. He grabbed the towel while humming and drying himself. He changed into his pjs and finished all his night face routine.

Taehyung finally went towards the beds and looked at Jungkook peacefully sleeping. Taehyung couldn't resist, he moved Kookie's bunny ears from his face and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight Kookie" he smiled and laid on his bed.

Later that night👌

Taehyung woke up again no being able to sleep. He rubbed his eyes, he got up and went to Jungkook's bed. Jungkook was turned away from him so he spooned him and wrapped his arm around Kookies small waist. He quickly drifted off and sleep asleep.

The whole night they both kept tossing and turning...until Jungkook turned around and faced Taehyung he pulled him closer and put his leg over him. He fell asleep to the warmth that he felt since Taehyung was still hugging him.

But Kookie then realized. O^O Taehyung was on his bed...Hugging him!! He blushed like a tomato and was gonna push him away...but he saw how handsome Taehyung looked when he slept. He smiled and went back to hugging him. He didn't really care at this point he was just so comfortable sleeping with him.

Taehyung noticed everything Jungkook did because he was acting asleep in that moment. Taehyung pulled him closer and kissed his forehead.

They both finally fell asleep after all that tossing and turning.

In the Morning☀️