Saturday🤨

The boys had that first stupid day of school on friday!! I hate that in real life when we go back to school. Just letting you guys know!!
Enjoy the story guys and thank you for reading!!

"B-because I dont know you and I dont know it's just weird Taehyung..." Jungkook looked down not looking at Taehyung.

Silences

It's ok Jungkook I'm sorry I wont call you that again until your ready. Taehyung gave him a small smile and kissed his forehead. Taehyung let him go and walked to his bed. (Thinking) "Does he...not remember me at all?"

Jungkook went and did his night routine. Brushing his teeth he thought " I wonder why he did that, kiss my forehead and say sorry?" He kept thinking and went to his bed. Once he got to his bed he passed out.

Ugh why is it so hot!! He turned feeling someone next to him. Well no wonder!! Jungkook started to poke him. Hey get off my bed Taehyung. He started to push him but Taehyung just pulled him down and said

"It's ok Jungkookie don't be scared" and cuddled him. Jungkook blushed and moved him alittle more but Taehyung just put his leg over him.

"Hey...aish whatever theres no use in trying he's not gonna get up." He laid back down and frowned. He closed his eyes and drifted away really quickly.

Morning O , o

Jungkook looked around looking for Taehyung since he wasnt next to him anymore. He then picked up his phone and saw a notification from Taehyung? He clicked on it then saw...

 He then picked up his phone and saw a notification from Taehyung? He clicked on it then saw

Jungkook smiled and sent a snap back.

Taehyung laughed and Jungkook received another notification

Taehyung💜has screenshotted you photo

Jungkookie🍪💕is typing...

Jungkookie🍪💕

Taehyung laughed knowing this would happen and clicked on the notification.

Jungkookie🍪💕
Hey dont screen shot my pictures😤😤

Me
Why not you look so adorable💕

Jungkookie🍪💕
Aish😒 Just hurry please I'm dying!

Me
Ok! It's almost done so I should be to the building soon😋

Jungkookie🍪💕
Ok thank you Taehyung✌👌 see you in alittle.

Taehyung put his phone away as a employee called his name so he could grab is order. He got up and grabbed the plastic bag with all the food inside. On the way to the building he grabbed some smeraldo flowers to put in the room for decoration.

Once he got to the building he went to the elevator and clicked the number 9. The elevator started going up and his phone started ringing.

Jungkookie🍪💕is calling...

Taehyung did his best to balance everything and answered. " Taehyung are you almost here I feel like I'm going to die!! My tummy wont stop grumbling!!

" I'm literally in the elevator Jungkook chill!!" DING open the door Jungkook "I'm outside!" Taehyung hung up and walked in the room. Jungkook grabbed the food and the flowers and placed eveything on the table.

Jungkook grabbed a vase and put the smeraldo flowers in it with water. He got the table ready and sat down. "Common Taehyung let's eat!" Jungkook gave him his little bunny smile.

Taehyung blushed and walked to the table and sat next to Jungkook." Here Jungkook I got you your banana milk." Taehyung smiled and placed his drink on his side.

"How does he know I like banana milk?" Jungkook thought. Jungkook grabbed his to go box with the food Taehyung choose for him.

20 Mintes latel Xd

The boys finished there food and went to the living room. "Hey Taehyung how did you know I like banana milk?" Taehyung just smiled.

" u-uh you ummm you said it in your sleep. You kept talking about banana milk. " Taehyung rubbed his hands.

Jungkook squinted his eyes. Your such a lier I don't talk in my sleep! He sat back and grabbed the controller. Ahh whatever what do you wanna watch Taehyung?

Chimchim🐶💛 is calling...

Jungkook pulling out his phone to see who it is😂😂😂