❤BUM BUM❤

^^^^^^they matched clothes!!!^^^^^^

MUAH!!

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek. He pulled back and pointed at his cheek indicating that he wanted one too.

Jungkook blushed as he pulled back as well. He looked at Taehyung and debated if he should or not. He thought for a bit but then decided "fuck it he's cute too soo..."

THEN MUAH!

Taehyung jumped back and blushed! "I-I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU WOULD DO THAT!" he said surprisingly.

Jungkook widen his eyes. "W-what do you mean!?!"

"I was just messing with you because I thought you would be mad at me... but I guess I thought wrong! Also we should do that more often it makes my heart go crazy!" He slid his hand under his shirt and moved it like if his heart was beating.(<if that makes sense)

Jungkook just blushed and got out of the car so Tae wouldn't see him.

Taehyung just smiled and got out of the car too.

Jungkook subconsciously hooked his arm with Taehyung's and kept walking.

Taehyung widened his eyes and looked at jungkook. " OMG DID HE JUST DO THAT!" he said in his mind. Taehyung proudly puffed up his chest and walked making himself look taller than Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and pulled Taehyung closer as they walked together.

Once they got to their floor...

Taehyung pulled the keys to the room out of his pocket and opened the door.

Jungkook walked in first he quickly jumped on the couch! " Ahhhh finally we walked so much today." He sighed.

"JUNGKOOK! TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES AND SHOWER DONT BE NASTY!" Taehyung yelled at the smelly boy.

"Ahhhh whyyyyy let me take a nap first.!" He groaned and as he started getting comfortable.

Taehyung walked up to him and picked him up bridal style. "Common Jungkook.!" He took him to the bathroom.

"Hyung noooo I don't wanna showerrrrr." He whined and made his body limp.

"Yes you do baby boy you sweated alot today!" He then realized what he said.

"Wait what did u just call me?" Jungkook's ears perked up and looked at Taehyung.

At this moment he knew he f**ked up

Taehyung widen his eyes and turned around right away. "U-uh umm (tiny font) baby boy..." he rubbed his hands.

Jungkook's heart jumped as Taehyung would say that. "Hmm call me it again." Jungkook smiled as a tiny tint grew on his cheeks.

Taehyung turned around in surprise. "You don't care if I call you baby boy?"

Jungkooks cheeks turned bright red and looked away from Taehyung. "Wow what stinks! *sniff sniff*," he sniffed his armpits, "omg it's me I should go shower be right back!" He pushed Taehyung away and bolted out to grab a towel out of the closet.

"Jungkook you forg *BAM* (the bathroom closed) you forgot your clothes...*sigh* he chuckled a bit. He walked into the room and decided to take a small nap as Jungkook got out of the shower.

ZZZ

Jungkook got out of the shower and realized... "Oh no my clothes!" He wrapped a towel on his waist and peeked out the door. "Yes Taehyung is sleeping!" He thought.

He went to go look at Taehyung sleeping so adorably and so peacefully. He turned away and tiptoed to where his clothes was. He opened the closet very quickly to try not to make any noise as he opened the door and Squeeeaaakkkk!

"WHY DID THAT HAVE TO HAPPEN." He yelled internally.

Jungkook quickly turned around to check if Taehyung had woken up.

He didnt. PHEWW he kept opening the closet much more slowly since going faster was a dumb idea. He grabbed his undies and his pjs. BAMM!
An item he had in the closet fell from the top. Jungkook widen his eyes and turned around just to see Taehyung waking up.

He stretched and yawned facing away from Jungkook."Ah the shower isnt ruining anymore I wonder what he's up to.?"he grabbed his phone to see what time it was and stretched for a bit.

Jungkook just stood there as he stretched. 0-0

Taehyung stood up and put his phone in his pocket.

HE TURNED AROUND TO SEEEE...

Jungkook's reaction to Taehyung waking up😂😂😂😂

Well anyway thank you guys for still reading! I know I haven't really been posting I just have been focusing on school. But I'm still gonna keep writing! Love y'all💜💜💜💜