The Movies🎬📺

"Those girls wouldnt stop touching me and telling me I was cute.I JUST WANTED TO GET TO OUT I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE."

Wut - 3 -

Really Jungkook? Well I mean it's true you are cute! I would have done the same if I were them. Taehyung blushed so so much. I- I mean...where did your friend tell us to met him? Jungkook had a tint on his cheeks. "U-uh he said at ##### mall." They drove for a while and it was silent for that time but then Jungkook spoke. "I was so scared Taehyung I thought they were gonna rape me in there." He chuckled. Don't worry Kookie next time I'll be there to protect you so they don't touch you again. Taehyung just smiled and kept driving. "You better be there next time." Jungkook crossed his arms and laughed.

At the mallO ^ o

KookieBOII🍪🤙
Jimin where are you buddy🤪

Biglips👁👄👁
I'm at the bt21 store with my date. PLEASE BE NICE!!!🙇🏼‍♂️ Also I already bought the tickets for all of us.

KookieBOII🍪🤙
Don't worry chim. I'll be on my best behavior ☺👯‍♂️THANK YOU 😝 I owe youuuu!!!

Taehyung and Jungkook walked to the bt21 store and saw Jimin with...

Yoongi aka Suga will be a black cat 🐱
LITTLE MEOW MEOW

YOONGI!!! Both of the boys said in union. They both went in for a hug then they looked at each other. "HEY HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM!!"

They both said together again. They both told eachother while Jimin and Yoongi talked behind them.

"OMG there so cute huh!!" Jimin had a big smiled on his face. "Also where did you know them from?" Jimin titled his head.

"Yeah they'd be cute for eachother. Well Kook I know him from piano lessons that I gave him and Taehyung well we kinda grew up together." Yoongi just smiled and looked at them still talking about how they met him. Yoongi smacked there heads together.
" Common kids let's go now and grabbed Jimin's hand."

They walked around for awhile since the movie doesn't start yet. " oooo that hoodie!!"

Jungkook looked at the sweater through the glass and pouted

Jungkook looked at the sweater through the glass and pouted. " welp I dont have money so let's go..."

Taehyung smiled and went inside to buy him the sweater jungkook wanted. He got him a large since it would fit him alittle baggy and look so adorable on him. He ran back to the boys and gave Jungkook the hoodie and smiled.

" T-tae..." Jungkook's eyes shined. "You didn't have to." Jungkook gave him his adorable bunny smile and hugged him. " Your the best."

Taehyung hugged him back and pet his head. " yeah no problem Kookie! Also you just called me by my nickname. Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook widen his doe eyes and blushed. He let go of the hug and just put on his face mask to cover his blushing face. Taehyung just smiled and walked next to him.

Common guys let's go to the movies it starts in 5 minutes!" Jimin pulled yoongi up because him and the two other boys were talking since they haven't seen eachother in so long.

The boys walked in to the cinema and traded in their tickets to go in the movie theater.

They all sat next to eachother and watched. Yoongi fell asleep. Jimin was excited holding his had.

Mean while Jungkook and Tae were just there with their hands in thier laps an watching the movie.

" Kookie can u open these. " Taehyung showed him the pack of gummies.

Jungkook grabbed the bag and said "I always drop these when I open them." Jungkook then started tugging on the bag and as said he dropped the gummies all over himself and Taehyung.

They both laughed quietly and just started eating them off eachother.

The movie ended and the boys exited the theater. They then decided that it would be super fun if they went to the arcade.

 They then decided that it would be super fun if they went to the arcade

                 In a little hehe💁🏻‍♀️