ROOF TOP🕜

"Well what did she say?!" Jin and Yoongi said at the same time.

"She wants to talk to him first and honestly I'm okay with that because she'll be way better at it than I am" He sat down right next to Jin and grabbed the chips.

BING BONG! the lunch bell rang.

"Okay student I want you to read chapters 10 and 11 tonight! Be read to talk about the mysterious man.!" She yelled as all the student started to walk out of the class.

"Jimin should we meet up with the boys at the lunch room or at the roof top?" Jungkook asked as he picked up his back pack

"I think we should just meet them at the roof top since they have an off block they might be there already. Chim walked towards Kookie.

"Alrighty then! Why do you think they wanna meet there!?" Kookie rubbed his nape.(back of his neck)

"I dunnooooo." He smiled at Kook.

Jimin and Jungkook walked through the hallways giggling at eachother. They told eachother about what they thought about the book they are reading in english as they walked towards the cafeteria.

The other boys walked to the roof top with their delicious meals and sat on the floor.

"DAMN Hoseok who made you that bento box!!!?" Yoongi hyped him up.

"The girl that we met at the carnival apparently she goes here too!" Hobi said proudly as he smiled with the cutest smile ever.

"Damn lucky" Taehyung said as he eyed the food and drooled.

"Damn here man have some what do you want." Hobi passed over the bento box.

Taehyung just took some of each thing the box had."YUMMY THAT'S SO GOOD!!!"

Hobi snatched back his food and ate it. "OMG YOURE RIGHT!"

"If she cooks that good, that's a keeper right there man." Namjoon said wisely and nudged Jin.

Jin just blushed softly.🥺

Noises started coming from the door.

Yoongi got up and went to the door.

"BABBYYYYYY!" Jimin jumped into Yoongi's arms.

"JIMIN!" Yoongi said surprised as Jimin wraps himself on him.

"Aw I missed you hubby!" Jimin said as purred in Yoongi's neck.

The boys: 0 - 0

"Ah common Jimin-ah not here okay!" He pulled of his kitten on his chest. They went and sat with the rest.

"Wait wheres your food?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh I gave it to Jungkook to hold it for me before your opened the door." in looked over at Jk nicely asked for his food.

After that they all sat in silence for a bit...

Jungkook looked at at the guys just keeping their eyes down and eating their food.

"Since when are you guys quiet! Especially you Hoseok!" Jungkook broke the silence.

J hope put his hand on his chest and took that offensively as he gasped.

Taehyung kept his eyes down and ate his lunch. As the rest of the guys just looked at him.

Yoongi nudged Taehyung so he looked up.

"Oh um I guess because we're eating... - 3 - " Taehyung tired to be discreet.

Jungkook just stared at him like this 😑 -_- .

"Dont look at me like that." Taehyung pouted.

Jk just kept staring and to add to that he crossed his arms to show he was mad.

"Urgh fine." He turned his whole body towards him and every one started at him.

"Remeber that we were gonna talk about something.?"

Jk nodded his head.

"Well I talked to your mom about it and she decided she'd rather her tell you about it because its much better if she tells you too." Taehyung fidgeted through the whole thing.

"So it's something bad then if my mom has to tell me about it right.?" Jungkook looked at Tae and the rest of the guys.

"Well its not a bad thing Kookie but we think it's time you know." Jimin said calmly and smiled at him.

"Yeah what Jimin said" Tae said.

BLONG BLONG!
The bell rang to end lunch.

Everyone got up and kinda just got up and threw their food away and stood there not knowing what to do.

"Alright boys anything that happens after this point on we gotta support Jungkook and whatever he wants to know once his mom tells him alright! Now come on group hug!" They all smiled and hugged.

"Yeah Kooks once your mom tells you we'll totally get together and tell you what you want to know alright. If you don't want to talk to us after then we understand too because we really care about you alright just don't stay quiet forever okay." Yoongi looked at jk and smiled.

"WOAH! THAT WAS CUTE!" Jimin stared at Yoongi.

"Well common guys let's go to class we dont want to be late!" Jin said just as the mother he is.

Everyone went down the stairs together and said goodbye as they all went their own ways.

Alright guys! I'm very sorry for not writing this story for a while I'm having a writing block and I'm losing interest on where this book is going

Alright guys! I'm very sorry for not writing this story for a while I'm having a writing block and I'm losing interest on where this book is going... I was thinking about writing a new one same characters and stuff but a different idea haha I donno if that makes scence.
😔👉🏻👈🏻Are you guys okay if I make a new story.... if not lemme know and I'll try my best to keep going on this. But thank you for still reading!

I PURPLE Y'ALL!!!