🤫NINJA TIME🤫

DUN DUN DUUUUNA DUN DUN DUUUNA DUN DUN DUUNNA DUN DUN...DUNANA!
* makes little ninja noises*

Jungkook turned into a bunny and crawled under the bed.

Taehyung wiggled his ear and could hear someone in the room. "Jungkook you there?" He started walking around the room.

Jungkook panicked as he went under Taehyung's bed and heard Taehyung's footsteps get louder he looked and his leg where right there right next to him. Then he walked away.

Taehyung sniffed and couldnt find the scent since it was all over the room. He walked back to the closet noticing it was open.

JUNGKOOK SKITATLED(ran) INTO OK THE BATHROOM.

Taehyung quickly turned around and seeing the bathroom door shut.

"Jungkook?" He looked at the bathroom.

"YEAH!" Jungkook screamed.

Taehyung just chuckled."Do u want your cloths you left it on the bed!"

" YES PLEASE!" Jungkook huffed. He fake sweat with his hand. "So close!"

"What was so close!" Taehyung put hand through the crack of the door to give Jungkook his clothes.

"NOTHING!! NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!" Jungkook panicked and closed the door.

Taehyung just raised his eyebrow and smiled concerned." OKAY! Whatever you say!" He walked away and sat on his bed and played on his phone.

Jungkook quickly changed, brushed his teeth, he did his daily facial routine and felt refreshed as he walked out with his dirty laundry. He dumped them in the his laundry basket and looked at Taehyung.

They both looked at eachother at the same time and ended up having a staring competition.

Jungkook squinted his eyes and so this Taehyung.

"So what are we doing." Taehyung rubbed his chin.

"I dont know? But imma win." Jungkook put his hands back and did the stance of what a cowboy would do in a gun face off.

Taehyung got off his bed and did the same. He walked closer to Kookie.

Kookie smiled and walked closer too.

They got so close they could probably even put their hands out and hug.

Taehyung took one more step and put his head right on his. THEY COULD PROBABLY EVEN KISS.

They kept going but both of them laughed so hard because they looked like bugs.

Jungkook finally got nervous and blushed.

Taehyung smirked and kissed his cheek.

Jungkook panicked and blinked at he covered his face.

"Ha I won!" Taehyung teased kook.

"THAT-THAT THATS CHEATING YOU CANT DO THAT!" Jungkook put his hand on the cheek Taehyung kissed and pointed at him as he blushed.

"No I did not. I was just trying to make you blink." He crossed his arms.

Jungkook crossed his arms as well. "Meany!" He walked past Taehyung to his bed. "Also u should go shower as well you smell like wet puppy."

Taehyung picked his arm up and sniffed his armpit. "NO I DONT I SMELL LIKE VERSACE!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook laughing.

"AHAHAA!" Jungkook laughed so hard.

Meanwhile Taehyung was so confused on what was so funny?!

"What's funny aye?" Taehyung looked around in confusion.

Jungkook snorted. "Your zippers open!" He pointed at his pants and bursted out laughing.

Taehyung just stood there.

"IMAGINE HOW LONG ITS BEEN LIKE THAT!!" Jungkook tossed around laughing.

"Or maybe I opened it because I was was gonna take off my pants." He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall.

Jungkook's giggles gone! Disappeared! No more laughing was heard coming out of the boy! He turned bright red as Tae walked around the room with only his shirt and boxers on.

AND BAM!
NEXT THING YOU KNOW.

His shirts off...
So now hes only his his black boxers.

Late reaction but.."TAE WHAT ARE U DOING!" Jungkook covered his eyes with his ears but not really.

"Taking off my clothes? What else!?" Taetae said as he looked for his loose pj pants, black shirt and clean undies.

"YOU BETTER NOT GO ANY FARTHER THAN THAT U NASTY BOI!" He kept ->"his eyes covered"<- as he freaked out internally...kinda externally.

"Aww why not I know you'd like it!" Taehyung teased and he grabbed the things he needed.

Jungkooks face turned red as Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung walked closer to Kookie and stoked his chin. "Awe you're so cuteee!"

Jungkook loved when he did that but never wanted to show it.

"Don't do that Tae.! Now go shower!" Jungkook crossed his arms, pouted and now actually covered his eyes with his ears correctly.

"Ok hold on I need one more thing." He tiptoed towards Jungkook and smiled and leaned in tooooooo.....!!!

💜

💜

AHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT!! JP! I'll get right back to writing since we're in quarantine

AHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT!! JP! I'll get right back to writing since we're in quarantine... Be safe everyone!!!💜💜Make sure to wash your hands properly and take care of yourselves! May the seven gods be with you all!😉💜

🥺💜I purple you all!!!💜🥺