dorm😳

Jungkook looked up and widen his doe eyes."Aish Taehyung stop telling me that!" He crossed his arms and blushed slightly.

Taehyung just smiled at the boy.

"HEY GUYS WERE BACK!!!!sorry we took so long." Jimin put his hand together and bowed.🙏🏻🙇🏻‍♂️

The boys got up and walked together to thier cars.

Jungkook just stared at Jimin's neck the whole time... " chim what's that on ur neck?" He whispered in his ear. Jimin turned a bright red color and covered his neck.

"N-nothing..." Jimin walked next to Jungkook. " Jiminah don't lie to me I'm ur bestfriend." Kookie smacked his shoulder."well I guess I'll tell you. So me and Yoongi went to the car to go get my wallet, but we couldnt find it so we searched. We got in a postion that turned us on I guess the-" he stopped."NVM JIMIN DONT TELL ME!" Jungkook bursted.

Meanwhile Taehyung was teasing Yoongi."ooo hyung!!! I see you and Jimin had fun!!" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows. Yoongi just punched his shoulder and said," ahh Taehyung shhh don't make it weird." Yoongi just rubbed his neck.

They arrived to were there cars were parked and said goodbye to eachother. They got in their cars and drove away.

Kookie and Tae in the car

"Taehyung did you see the huge hickey Jimin had on his neck!" Kookie widen his eyes and chuckled.

"Uhuh but I bet Jimin has them a over cus Yoongi claims what's his!" He laughed."

Jungkooo just widen his eyes scared."Omg poor Jimin Yoongi must be freaky as hell huh." Taehyung nodded and raised his eyebrows. "Wait what am I saying Jimin is the exact same!"Jungkook laughed.

The boys got to the dorm bulidings!!

Taehyung parked his car and grabbed his stuff. Jungkook did the same as well and got out of the car. Taehyung locked the car and smirked" Jungkookah race you the the elevators!" Jungkook just pouted. "Ahh Taehyung whyyyy!!"

Taehyung just started to count down from three. " READY!!! HANA DUL SES!!!" Taehyung started running as fast as he could and so did Jungkook. Taehyung turned back to look at Jungkook and didn't see the sign in front of him. BAAMMM!! Taehyung ran into it mean while Jungkook laughed his ass of and jumped over him. Taehyung got up rubbed his side of his face and ran again. Jungkook just laughed when he saw Taehyung running while rubbing his face.

He finally got to the elevators and just pressed the up button not saying anyhting, just blushing mad as hell tho.

Jungkook just smiled. The elevator opened and they both went in. He looked over at Taehyung still embarrassed. Jungkook had the urge just to caress his face and tell him how adorable he was...but he didnt wanna show Taehyung that he liked him. He still doesnt know him as well.

Insted Kookie just smacked his shoulder and told him how funny that stunt was. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and smiled.

DING

The elevator got to floor 9. They both got off and walked to their room. Taehyung grabbed the keys put of his pocket and handed them to Jungkook. He opened the door and walked in after Taehyung.

Taehyung walked to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack And walked to the couch with the icepack on his face. Meanwhile Jungkook grabbed all the things he needed to shower.

"Jungkookie hurry cus I wanna shower too!"Taehyung said rubbing the ice pack on the side of his face. "Aish I'll be out in no time Taehyung!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and went in the bathroom.

alittle later 0^0

Taehyung mimicking Kookie" i'Ll bE oUT iN NoTimE!" My ass!! " Taehyung got up and just walked in the bathroom. " Jungkookah hurry up ur taking forver!" He grabbed his tooth brush put some tooth paste on it and brushed his teeth.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!" Jungkook said freaking out.

"Uh brushing my teeth! What are u doing that ur taking forever huh?"Taehyung said with the foam still in his mouth.

"Aish Taehyung get out I need to change!!" Jungkook whined.

"Hell no I'm brushing my teeth."Taehyung spit in the sink.

"FINE" Jungkook then..........DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Sowy🤷🏻‍♀️