The kiss?💋

THE HUH! WAIT HOLD ON IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING! OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING! EVERYONE CALM DOWN!

EVERYONE: *PANICS!!!*

♡○♡♡○♡♡○♡♡○♡♡○♡

Taehyung closed his eyes,leaned in and attempted to kiss Jungkook forehead.

But Jungkook felt something weird like breathing on his head and smelled Taehyung oddly close. So he decided to look up and see Taehyung leaning in to give a kiss.

💋

Taehyung kissed Jungkook right on the lips!

Tehehehe...

Jungkook felt Tae's warm lips touch his. Jungkook widen his eyes and saw Taehyung open his eyes.

Taehyung turned red immediately! He pulled back and bowed.

"IM SO SORRY KOOKIE I DIDN'T MEAN TO I-I WAS JUST TRYING TO KISS YOIR FOREHEAD!" Taehyung panicked.

Jungkook was speechless he didnt even know what to say. He felt alittle weird then thud. He passed out.

Taehyung quickly looked up to Jungkook passed out on his bed.

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung poked him.

No response.

He kinda wiggled him to see if that would work and nope. That didn't do anything either.

Taehyung felt so bad, he didnt know what to do.

Alittle latel after thinking...

Taehyung had put Jungkook to bed under his blankets and showered. Once he got out Jungkook was still passed out but now sleeping and smiling. He ended up not being able to sleep and wrote him alittle message.

From Taetae❤🤙

"Dear Jungkookie, ...or should I just call you Jungkook now?!. I'm so sorry for kissing you on the lips I really didn't mean to... I mean I do find you cute and all but I don't wanna ruin the relationship we have or will this make it better? I don't know until you read this huh. :( Kookie I mean Jungkook I'm sorry I did that! I really am! Please forgive me! I'll even buy you brekky as you call it :) but I dont wanna lose you again Kookie... so dont get mad at me please. Well goodnight Jungkook, I'll see you in the morning with you're breakfast.😊❤

Taehyung stayed awake for a bit longer as he thought of what happen. He touched his lips and smiled a bit as he enjoyed it. He looked over to the room and Jungkook was still sleeping with the biggest smile on his face.

He set an alarm for the morning at about 7:30 am.Taehyung's overthinking came to an end as he passed out on the couch. His smile just as big as Jungkook's as he slept.

Uhhhhhh the next day latel...

*Annoying samsung alarm plays*

Taehyung woke up and turned it off quickly so he wouldnt wake up Kookie. He put on a hat and changed his shirt atleast. (Since he never showered XD) he put on his shoes and headed out.

The market

When he got to the korean market he grabbed his and Jungkook's favorite drinks. The then looked around for something fast for them too eat since it was a monday morning a school day. He then decided to just go get some really good breakfast sandwiches he liked at his favorite café.He drove there and got the breakfast sandwiches and a little dessert for them.

As we went back home Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what Jungkook was maybe gonna say. He just listened to music as he got back to the dorms and thought of what he was gonna wear.

DORMS...

Sorry it's not letting me post latley idk the wifi I'm so sorry guys

I cut the story into two maybe it'll help!?