The First Hunt

(The scene opens up on Lilac and Lakota. Lilac opens her eyes and stretches. It is early morning and the sun has just come up. Lilac is used to waking up early. Lakota stirs woken up by the cold.)
Lakota: Lilac? You ok?
Lilac: Yeah. Sorry for waking you.
Lakota (yawning): No, dont be. We need to get up anyway.
(Lilac looks ta him confused as he stands up and stretches. Then he yawns once.)
Lakota: If we want to eat anything we need to hunt and eat it asap.
Lilac: Really? Doesnt Wendigo give you any of the kills he makes?
Lakota: No, by law omegas eat last and Capri pretty much eats nonstop so I dont usually get anything.
Lilac: Wow. I'm sorry.
Lakota: Its ok. We should get going.
Lilac: Ok
(Lakota and Lilac quietly walk away from the den and head for the treeline. Then they walk to the edge of the forest and look at the view of the hilly plains in front of them.)
Lakota: This is a secret place that I've managed to keep hidden from the rest of the pack. The food here is rich and flavorful.
Lilac: Its beautiful.
Lakota: Yeah. It is. Ever hunted before?
Lilac: No, what do I do?
Lakota: See that elk over there?
Lilac: Yeah
Lakota: I am going to sneak around to its behind and scare it. You stay low and before it runs into you jump up and grab its throat.
Lilac: Alright.
Lakota: Ok, good. Keep an eye on my ears, when I flick them forward I will be moving in for the attack.
Lilac: Got it.
(Lilac gets low to the ground and hides in the grass while watching Lakota silently walk to the other side of the elk. Then he scares the elk and it runs towards Lilac her heart pounds as fast as the elks hooves meet the ground. Then when she feels the moment is right She jump straight up and latches onto the elks throat. The elk looses control due to the impact and falls down. Lakota runs and catches up to Lilac also biting down on the elks throat. A few minutes later the elk has stopped moving completely. The battle was won.)
Lakota: You can let go now, its dead.
(Lilac releases the dead elks throat and looks at Lakota.)
Lakota: What you do now is remove the fur by plucking it with you're teeth. Help me do that please.
(Lakota and Lilac take about half an hour cleaning a large spot on the elks stomach.)
Lakota: Now we can bite down and start eating.
Lilac: What parts dont we eat?
Lakota: The head, eyes, hooves, and fur.
Lilac: Alright.
(Lakota and Lilac dig into and eat the prey until Lakota looks up.)
Lakota: We had better hide this kill and come back later. Its becoming morning and we dont want the Alphas to know we are gone.
Lilac: Got it.
(Lakota and Lilac drag the kill into the brush and hide it under a Bush. Then they leave it there.)
Lakota: We had better wash off this blood. We dont want any indication left on our bodies that we made a kill.
Lilac: Why?
Lakota: The alpha will be ticked.
Lilac: Alright. Let's go.
(Lakota and Lilac run to the stream and start swimming in it. The blood washes off their fur and then they get out and shake for a while. Then when they are almost completely dry.)
Lakota: Alright. Let's head back.
(Lilac nods and Lakota leads the way back to the den. Thankfully no one is awake when they return. Then they curl up together and go to sleep.)