Silver Shadows

(Two weeks Later)

(The scene opens up on Lilac and Lakota. The Alphas are asleep together inside the den and Pyron is in her den. Lilac opens her eyes and stretches, being used to waking up early for her puppy watch time. Lilac then goes to Pyrons den.)
Lilac: Good morning Pyron. Go on back to the den. I'll take care of them.
Pyron (happily): Lilac, wait a moment. Did you notice anything about the pups?
(Lilac looks at the pups. Then smiles.)
Lilac: Aww! Their eyes have opened!
Pyron: Yes, they're beautiful arent they?
Lilac: Yes they are.
Pyron: Just think. In another week they'll start getting their milk teeth. And then after about another week they'll be able to earn their names.
Lilac: I cant wait to help name them!
Pyron: I know right?
Lilac: Alright. You can go ahead and go now. I'll take care of them.
Pyron (getting up): Alrighty Lilac. Take care.
Lilac: You too.
(Pyron leaves the den and Lilac lays down next to Pyrons pups keeping them warm. Pyron walks to Wendigos den. Everyone is already up.)
Wendigo: Where were you Pyron?
Pyron: I was showing Lilac the start of the territories new boundaries. She will be back a little later.
Wendigo: Why does Lilac always go on patrol? Shes been acting weird these past few weeks.
Capri: Who cares? Shes not here right now and if she leaves my territory we will hunt her down.
Wendigo: Yes my dear.
Capri: Anyway, I'm hungry, so let's go hunting.
(Wendigo notices something on the other bank across the river.)
Wendigo: Hun, get into the den.
Capri: Why?
Wendigo: Just do it. Theres four wolves approaching.
Capri: You arent my boss.
(Capri turns to face the wolves, they come swimming across the stream. Wendigo snarls a warning but they pay no attention. When they get to the bank they sit down.)
Wendigo (snarling): Get out of my territory!
Pepper: You are mistaken. This is our territory.
Wendigo: Who are you?
Pepper: I am the alpha of the Silver River Pack. You and you're pack are intruding on our territory.
Wendigo: This isnt you're territory. Its mine! There was no scent of any other wolves around here!
Pepper: That's because I had to take my pack to Anius healing temple. Now leave my territory or face the consequences of tresspassing.
Wendigo: Last chance to leave.
Pepper: Its you're last chance to back down.
Wendigo: Bring it.
Pepper: So be it.
(Pepper and Wendigo fight. The fight ends with Pepper pinning Wendigo down by his throat.)
Pepper: Now, take you're pack and leave my territory.
(Pepper released Wendigos neck and he sits up immediately. Capri walks out of the den having seen everything.)
Capri: Well hello, who are you?
Pepper (snarling): I am Pepper, the alpha of the silver river pack. Who are you?
Capri: We are the Red hunter pack and I'm the alpha. I say we stay here.
Pepper: Get you're pack out.
Capri: I'm not going anywhere especially now because I'm pregnant.
Wendigo (suprised): You're pregnant?!
Pyron and Lakota: Since when?
Capri: Since I told you. Dumb idiots cant see the obvious.
Pepper: All the better for you to leave sooner. Get. Lost.
(Wendigo and Capri snarl angrily.)
Pepper: Alrigjt. I'm done playing nice. Get out or I'll kill you.
(Wendigo stops snarling and looks at Capri worriedly thinking about what would happen to her.)
Wendigo: Fine. We will go.
Capri: What?! You're going to let a couple house pets throw us out of our perfect territory?!
Wendigo: Capri think about our future puppies. If we stay here in another packs territory something could happen to them.
Capri: I. Don't. Care.
Wendigo: You cant mean that Capri...
Capri: Dont argue with me!
Wendigo: Look dear. I'll let you pick any territory you want outside of this one. But we must leave.
Capri: Ugh. Fine! Let's go!
Pyron: Wait Capri! What about Lilac?!
Capri: Shes disposable. Let's go.
Lakota: No shes not! We have to go get her!
Capri: Fine. If we must bring the useless oaf with us then go get her!
(Lakota and Pyron bolt in the direction of the den and go inside.)
Lakota: Lilac. We have a problem. A rival pack has come to claim this territory as their own and we are moving out.
Lilac: What?! We cant leave these pups all alone here!
Pyron: I have an idea. Why dont we say we couldn't find Lilac and later on she can follow our scents to the new territory and find a den for my pups.
Lilac: I can do that. But how am I supposed to take all three puppies?
Pyron: When we are settled into the new territory Lakota and I will come back for you and my pups. Alright?
Lilac: Alright. Go on ahead. But know that before you go they need to eat.
Pyron: Alright.
(Lilac moves and Pyron feeds the puppies, then lilac trades places with her after the puppies are fed and asleep. Pyron and Lakota then leave the den and head back to the others.)
Lakota: We couldn't find Lilac.
Capri: Good riddance!!! Now let's go find my new territory!
(Capri leads the pack out of the territory while Lilac waits in the den with the puppies. A little while later she hears voices.)
Wheylin: I smell a strange scent coming from this way Pepper!
Lilac: < Oh no! It's the other pack! >
Pepper: Continue to follow it.
Wheylin: Got it.
(Wheylin follows the scent to the den and stops looking inside. Lilac snarls and growls protectively.)
Wheylin: Pepper! We have a bit of a problem!
Pepper: What is it?
(Pepper trots up to the den.)
Pepper: You have puppies?!
Lilac (growling and snarling): They're not mine but I will defend them with my life.
Pepper: Calm down. We dont want to hurt the pups. We just want to let you know that this is now our territory.
Lilac: I cant leave. The pups are too young to walk. Two of my pack mates are coming back later on tonight to pick me and the pups up and take them to the new territory.
Pepper: Why didnt you take the pups with you?
Lilac: Subordinate pups.
Pepper: Oh. Well, as long as you leave by tomorrow I dont mind if you're here. Oh, and tell the mother of these pups that I think they're beautiful.
Lilac: Thanks. What's you're names by the way?
Pepper: I'm Pepper and this is Wheylin. My sister Salt and my beta Gigabyte are here too. I will notify them of you're presence here so they do not disturb you.
Lilac: Thanks.
Pepper: Now that that's settled let's get back to taking care of our territory. Bye bye and good luck with those pups.
(Pepper and Wheylin leave, lilac lays down again near the pups and curls around them keeping them warm.)