Introductions

(Lakota leads Lilac, Pyron, and the pups around the bend. The Alphas look at the pups astonished at first.)
Capri: Who's pups are those?!
Pyron: Theyre... mine...
(Pyron notices Capris stomach. She looks like shes getting bigger. Around 24 days pregnant.)
Capri (barking and snarling angrily): What the Heck?!?!
(Wendigo is too astonished to speak. Until he sighs.)
Wendigo: .... I permitted Equinox and Pyron to have puppies so long as they took care of them themselves.
Capri (angrily): You did what?!
Wendigo: ... I gave them permission to have pups...
Capri: Excuse me? Who is in charge of this pack? You or me?
Wendigo: You...
Capri: You dare let a subordinate have puppies?! IN MY PACK?!
(Capri attacks Wendigo. Everyone shocked at her behavior including Wendigo. Wendigo allows her to beat him mercilessly for a little while. Then Capri runs off angrily.)
Pyron: Wendigo? Are you ok?
(Wendigo stands up trying to stifle his growling.)
Wendigo: You had pups in my pack without permission. Didnt you?
Pyron: Yes... I'm sorry sir.
Wendigo: Take you're pups and get out!
Pyron: But sir!
Wendigo: GET OUT!
(Wendigo chases after Capri.)
Max: You're right! She really is nuts!
Mist: what's wrong with having puppies mom?
Pyron: Its illegal for subordinates.
Mist: Subordinates?
Pyron: Only alphas are allowed to mate and have pups.
Mist: Oh.
Moon: She was so scary!
Max: Relax moon. I'm here for you.
Moon: What are they going to do to us?!
Lilac: Nothing as long as you arent left alone with Capri.
Mist: We will keep that In mind.
Pyron: For the time being you pups should go inside.
Max: Didnt the alpha say to leave?
Pyron: Yes he did. But knowing him he will change his mind. Go on inside. I'll be with you in a minute.
(The puppies walk inside the barn and begin wrestling. Pyron sits down.)
Pyron: Thanks for helping me raise them.
Lilac: No problem.
Pyron: I'll deal with the Alphas when they get back. Why dont you two go find us some food?
Lilac: Got it.
Lakota: Let's go.
(Lilac and Lakota leave the barn and Pyron goes inside the barn with her pups.)
Lilac: Do you think things are going to be ok.
Lakota: Yeah. Pyrons a tough cookie, and if all else fails at least we can go with her and leave the pack.
Lilac: True.
Lakota: Things will be ok. But in the meantime we should go hunt something big.
Lilac: Not elk. Too big.
Lakota (jokingly): What about moose?
Lilac: No way!
(Lakota laughs and they start to sniff around. They find nothing and move on to the next valley. Wendigo returns alone and Pyron walks out to greet him
Pyron: Wendigo...
Wendigo (snarling): I thought I told you to take you're pups and leave.
Pyron: Just like I didnt come find you on the day you ran from the pack.
Wendigo: I left because I had to.
Pyron: But who came looking for you?
Wendigo: You did.
Pyron: Who fed you while you were starving?
Wendigo: You did.
Pyron: Who made the alpha let you back in?
Wendigo: You did.
Pyron: I've done a lot for you. Why cant you let me keep my pups in this pack?
Wendigo: Its not my choice Pyron.
Pyron: Yes it is. Did Capri challenge you and win?
Wendigo: No, but shes my mate.
Pyron: Then this pack is yours. Take back you're rank and get rid of that psycho.
Wendigo: Shes gone. She left the territory before I could catch up to her.
Pyron: Good Ridance.
Wendigo: Pyron shes pregnant. She cant be far away from me otherwise she risks getting herself or our pups killed.
Pyron: She will probably be back. I'm betting it's a power play.
Wendigo: Pyron. Ever since I met Lilac I feel like I havent been acting right. I mean, I feel like I've been cruel.
Pyron: You have been. Wake up the alpha in you and buck up.
(Pyron walks into the barn with her pups and Wendigo walks in with her.)
Wendigo: Have you named them yet?
Pyron: Yes. Lakota, lilac, and I did. Their names are mist, Max, and moon. Pups. Come here and say hello to the alpha.)
Max (baring his teeth): Is he a threat?
Pyron: No dear. His name is Wendigo. He is the alpha of our pack and he is in charge.
Moon: Hello Mr. Wendigo
Wendigo: Hello little one.
Max: Are you sure? If hes as crazy as his mate we are in a lot of trouble
Wendigo: You have a strong spirit Max. Keep it up and you may be an alpha one day.
Max: If being an alpha means I get beat all the time then no way.
Wendigo: No. That's not supposed to be the way mates act. Mates are supposed to love and protect one another.
Max: Some mate you have
Pyron: Enough Max.
Mist: Does my fur look pretty?
Wendigo: Yes, it does. Very pretty.
(While he talks to the pups his eyes fill with softness.)
Wendigo: Alright. I submit. You and you're pups can stay here Pyron. So long as they dont get in the way of you're hunting and dont get in the way of my pups.
Pyron: If youre mate even comes back.
(A howl sounds in the distance.)
Wendigo: That's the food call. We had better get going.
Pyron: Alright pups. Wait here. I'll be back with some food in a while.
Max: Alright. You can depend on me to keep our family safe.
Pyron: Ok.
Wendigo: Thanks little guy. No, little alpha.
(Wendigo and Pyron leave headed for the food call. Not knowing that Capri is watching them leave from a distance. When she sees them go over the hill she bolts into the barn and snaps her jaws down on Mist breaking her neck instantly, Max yells at Moon to run and she does. She runs and hides in the old den. Wendigo and Pyron are running. Then she stops and turns around. Wendigo noticing this stops running.)
Wendigo: Pyron? What's wrong?
Pyron: I dont know how to explain it but I feel like theres something wrong at the den.
Wendigo: ... We had better go check. A mothers instincts are never wrong.
(Pyron bolts for the den and Wendigo follows behind her. When she gets there she sees Capri. She is sitting outside the door and the area around her mouth is red.)
Pyron (worried): Where did that blood on you're mouth come from Capri?
Capri (smiling sadistically): It came from you're pups. Or at least the two I killed anyway.
(Pyron bolts in the door and stops cold in her tracks. Max and Mist's bodies are on the floor unmoving. Pyron nuzzles them both screaming for them to wake up.)
Capri: That's what you get for bringing pups into my pack.
(Wendigo sadly watches Pyron for a moment. Then starts growling and he grabs Capri by the throat.)
Capri: Hey! What gives?!
(Wendigo bites hard enough to draw blood snarling.)
Wendigo: I said that those pups were allowed in the pack! How dare you kill them?!
Pyron (weakly, sadly): Where is Moon?
Capri (smiling sadistically): That little runt got away. But dont worry. I'll find her eventually.
Wendigo (snarling): Shut the hell up Capri.
Capri: You arent alpha anymore. I am.
(Pyron sends out an alert howl to Lilac and Lakota. They hide the kill they caught and run back to the barn seeing the carnage.)
Lilac: Pyron I'm so sorry...
(Pyron just sobs.)
Lakota: Where is Moon?
Lilac: I think I know where she is. I'll go get her.
(Wendigo cant decide wether to snap her neck or let her go due to the pups. He decides on a much worse fate for her. Wendigo let's Capris neck go and she gets up and coughs.)
Wendigo: I have decided you're fate Capri. You will stay an alpha until our pups are born and weaned. Then, you will leave my territory and my pups here with me.
Capri: You cant be serious. You arent alpha anymore!
Wendigo (snarling): Care to test that theory?
(Capri backs off and lays down a few feet away from everyone else pouting. Lilac goes into the old den and finds moon laying there crying.)
Lilac: Moon...
Moon: Its all my fault! I should have tried to protect my brother and sister! But my brother told me to run and I did and now because of me hes dead!
Lilac: Come on out. Capri has been punished accordingly.
(Moon makes no moves and Lilac picks her up and brings her to the front of the barn and sets her down next to Pyron.)
Pyron (crying): Baby... are you ok?
Moon (crying): Max died trying to protect me and I couldn't protect him!
Pyron (crying): Baby, what happened isnt you're fault.
Moon (crying): Yes it is...
(Her sobs take her ability to speak away from her. Pyron holds Moon close to her hugging her. Pyron digs two holes in the front of the barn and buries her pups in them.)
Wendigo: ... I promise Pyron, you're pup will never ever be left alone again.
(Pyron just nods.)
Lakota: We got some food if anyone's hungry.
Capri: Finally!
Wendigo (snarling): You will eat last. The only reason I'm letting you eat at all is because you carry my pups. Man. I cant beleive I trusted you to carry my pups knowing that you were insane.
Capri (snarling): Try and stop me.
(Wendigo barks and snarls in anger, but he doesnt attack her because of his pups.)
Wendigo: I promise you're suffering will be unimaginably painful for all you've done.
Capri (smiling): Try me
(Wendigo turns away from her and over to Pyron.)
Wendigo: Pyron... do you still wish to eat?
(Pyron doesnt respond. Then she snarls and smiles. Then she attacks Capri. Barking and snarling. Wendigo grabs Pyron by her hackles and pulls her off of Capri.)
Capri: What a crazy jerk! I think we are lucky that her Gene's are about to be wiped out!
Wendigo: Pyron stop fighting me. I have pups in her body and if we attack her now we will put them in danger.
Lilac (snarling): Youte the one who is insane. A pup murderer
Capri: Its her fault she decided to have puppies in my pack.
Lilac: Its not you're pack anymore.
(Pyron stops fighting Wendigo thinking about his pups. Pyron then walks over and picks up Moon. Then she starts walking in the direction of where Lilac and Lakota came from. Wendigo follows behind last keeping and eye on Capri. They make it to the kill site and Pyron teaches moon how to eat meat. Moon eats a lot but Pyron doesnt eat much because she is too busy eyeing Capri, who is eyeing Moon. When they're done they head back to the den.)
Wendigo: Go on up into the hayloft Pyron. Its more comfy up there.
Capri: Oh no you don't! That's my spot!
(Wendigo let's Pyron walk into the hayloft with Moon and lay down. But when Capri tries to go up there he gets in between her and the ladder snarling.)
Wendigo: You dont sleep up there anymore. You stay down here.
(Capri snarls and lays down on the wooden floor. Lilac and Lakota both curl up together and fall asleep having it be close to nighttime. Pyron curls up with moon and goes to sleep. Wendigo guards the ladder with his body and lays down falling asleep quickly. Capri also falls asleep not regretting anything and wondering why he was keeping her out of the hayloft.)