Entering The City

(The scene opens up on Capri watching Wendigo cuddling Lilac trying to keep her snarling down. She gets up and out of pure anger chomps down on Lilacs tail. Lilac and Wendigo both jump and lilac yelps. Lilac swipes capris eye out of suprise and Capri releases her tail. There is a fresh bloody bite on Lilacs tail.)
Lilac: What was that for?!
Capri: I wanted to. That's why!
Wendigo: Capri enough.
Capri: Go Away. You are supposed to be spending time with me, not her!
Wendigo (snarling): I do whatever the heck I want. You are not in charge of me.
Capri: We will see about that!
Wendigo: Is that a challenge Capri?!
Capri: Heck yes! Bring it on!
Lilac: Guys stop! We need to get going now!
Wendigo (snarling): That can wait until I teach Capri who's in charge around here.
(Lakota gets up and runs over to Lilac.)
Lakota: Are you Alright Lilac?!
Lilac: Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little blood.
Lakota: No its not.
(Lakota licks lilacs wound. Wendigo and Capri circle each other growling angrily.)
Lilac: I'm going right now with or without you guys. So follow now or stay here.
(Lilac starts running to the other side of the street. Wendigo and the other follow her except Capri.)
Capri: < You will pay for this you house pet. >
(Capri runs and follows the rest of the pack. Lilac abruptly stops at another road.)
Wendigo: Whatre you doing?
Lilac: Waiting for the crosswalk sign to change. If we dont a car could hit us.
Capri: Oh screw off weakling!
(Capri jumps to the middle of the road and ends up getting hit on the shoulder by the car and knocked down to the ground. The car slows down and then speeds back up. A hit and run. Capri is unconcious in the middle of the road. When the light turns and says it's safe to cross everyone runs and surrounds Capri trying to wake her up.)
Wendigo: Capri wake up!
Lilac: Sis we have to get going now!
(Capri opens her eyes, but shes still in shock. The red hand sign starts to flash on the cross walk.)
Lilac (worried): We need to drag her to the other side now!
(The others help drag Capri to the other side of the crosswalk and into an alleyway that closes off at the end. There is a dumpster there. Capri slowly regains her strength she stands up growling.)
Capri: How dare you Lilac?! You didnt even warn me to stay put!
Lilac: Yes I did! Youre blindness, nearly got you killed and it may have also gotten us killed too! Start listening to other wolves when they speak!
Capri: That's it! I've had enough of you! Die!
(Capri lunges at Lilac but Lakota gets in between them and wendigo knocks Capri off her feet and holds her down.)
Wendigo: Alright that's enough. You're insane Capri. Insane!
Capri: No I am not! Am I seriously the only one who sees that shes taking control of the pack?!
Wendigo: For the moment yes she is. Shes the only one who knows how to survive in this biome and we will do as she says until we get to the woods. Am I understood?!
(Capri snarls angrily)
Wendigo (angrily): AM I UNDERSTOOD?!?!
Capri: .... Yes sir.
Wendigo: Good. Now when I let you up go and rest. You're still weak from getting hit.
(Wendigo let's capri get up and she goes and lays down by herself. Wendigo turns to see Lakota in front of Lilac.)
Wendigo: Is she alright?
(Lakota nods and moves out of the way.)
Wendigo: Get some rest both of you. I will keep an eye on Capri.
(They nod and curl up together. Lakotas back faces Capri. Wendigo walks over to Pyron and Equinox.)
Wendigo: May I have a moment alone with Pyron?
(Equinox bows his head and walks away. Pyron sits down and wendigo sits down next to her.)
Wendigo: Pyron I wanted to talk to you about...
Pyron: Who to pick as you're mate?
Wendigo: Yeah.
Pyron: The only real choice is Lilac. Capri is insane and doesnt do anything anyone else says.
Wendigo: That's very true Pyron. But I also noticed that Lilac doesnt really seem all that interested in me.
Pyron: I dont know.
Wendigo: I will announce my choice in the morning. Until then rest well old friend.
Pyron: Yes sir.
(Pyron curls up with equinox and goes to sleep. Wendigo lays down on his paws and looks once at lilac, and then at Capri. Then he falls asleep.)