• o n e

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 29𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 3:45𝐩𝐦

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 29𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
3:45𝐩𝐦.

" please don't!"
He begged, trying to free his arms from
The tightened rope around his wrists.
" I have family!"
He screamed again this time rocking his head back and forward hoping that he would end up rocking the chair and getting himself out of the stressed situation he was in.

Jungkook watched the male in agony.
He felt the slight smirk creep on his face as he pulled his gun up, aiming it right at the males head who had finally stopped moving.

" fate falls hard on our shoulders "
He said loud enough for the male to hear before he leisurely pulled the trigger.

Instantly the bullet flew right in between the males eyebrows, jolting his head backwards.
He struggled to keep himself alive and tried to speak to his murderer but only let out a large breathe before rolling his eyes to the back of his head and loosened his grip on all the ropes which had made marks in his fare skin.

Jungkook smiled wickedly at the death in front of him.
No one noticed it only because of his mask.
The mask you never see him without.
The mask he made himself.

He's worn the mask ever since he's killed his first victim.
No one knows why.
They all say it's to stop the blood from staining his face.
But is that really the reason why?
No.
He uses it to split his two lives apart from each other.

His father is the creator of the most famous company in South Korea.
And he has to be the ceo in a months time.
So he can't be known as a killer as it may stop him from being rich and famous.

Jungkook put the gun in his pocket and clicked his heel before slowly walking off, out of the empty room which was now silent.
Six men followed on behind jungkook.
Jimin, taeyong, Yoongi, mark, hoseok and Johnny.

As jungkook is an extremely dangerous and reckless man.
He decided to make his work worth doing.
He decided to make his own gang and be the most feared males in the century.
He managed to gather six males who were almost as reckless as he himself.

Park jimin is one of them.
He's small and speedy. A male with no limit. It also helps that he is extremely loyal and acts as if he is possessed my jungkook as he would kill anyone and anything for jungkook's pleasure.
He even said that he would kill his parents for him.

Taeyong is another one.
He likes to put his life on a thin line.
He will happily jump off a building or even a plane with no parachute for jungkook or anyone to be exact.
He doesn't like to do he dirty work but he likes to charm people and bring them to jungkook.

Then there's min Yoongi.
He's a male who likes not to be seen.
He likes to be in the shadows.
You'll never see him unless he is able to use his fists.
He likes to do things manually.
He's used to using his hands and is the one to back jungkook up in a fight by punching them in the face.
He's a one punch killer.
With one punch someone is dead out.