• f i v e

Monday 29th June 9:24 am

Monday 29th June
9:24 am

The sound of birds cheeping and alarm clocks going off in the distance woke you from the slumber you were in.
You squinted your eyes to be able to open them and look at the ceiling as you furrowed your brows, turning over and wrapping the pillow around your head only to realise that you weren't in your house.
You were in jungkooks.
You sat up and looked around the clean room.
It really was different yet beautiful.
The chandelier was sparkling as the morning sun bounced off the crystals, the curtains were swaying left and right due to the wind.
You could hear people starting to move around within the large house you were placed in as doors were slammed and footsteps were echoing throughout the halls.
You turned to your left and stood up off the bed, looking at yourself in the mirror next to the door.
" I look like an old hag "
You sighed and attempted to sort out your hair and make yourself look slightly presentable.
It didn't work.
Your eyes were puffy and drenched with mascara from the day before and your hair was looking like a birds nest.
You sighed before walking to the door and peaking outside.

You may feel comfortable in this household but your still cautious.
You can't afford to trust someone after what your father said.

The halls were now empty, silence was the only thing to be heard yet doors were wide open and lights were on.
It was kinda scary.

As you made your way down the flight of stairs, grunting and swearing could be heard.

" fuck you mate "
A male had shouted, causing you to become curious and look inside the room.

As you peaked your head in, you realised you were on a raised bit, with a lovely bed placed on it and clear glass wall with a tv.
The raised bit lead down to a lower floor where couches and sofas where placed.

As you were looking at the sofas you saw that there where two males sat next to each other with Xbox controllers in their hands.
Their faces slowly came back to you.

It was jungkook and jimin.
They were both playing a game.
And it was obvious that jimin was loosing with the amount of 'no!'s he shouted.

They were acting like children.
And only then did you realise that they are actually just young men who don't want to get old.

Just as you were about to leave jungkook's eyes caught yours.
You felt your eyes melting under his stare again even the scenery around you two seemed to disappear.
You were staring at each other for ages, not even blinking.
Suddenly you we're almost able to read his eyes.
He seemed to be ver-

" yesss!!"
Jimin shouted next to jungkook which shook him and you out of your thoughts.

You blinked and looked at your bare feet on the wooden floor, avoiding another one of those situations.
Jungkook then stood up, with the controller, passing infront of jimin and walked over to you.