• t w e n t y t w o

Driving down the road, music playing through the Bose speakers placed around the car

The sweet sound of the engine revving when it sped up and the small curses your father spoke when someone cut him up.

" what have you been doing at... your friends house,"
Your father questioned out of nowhere, his eyes still focused on the empty road.

" nothing much, just the normal stuff... we hung out, played games and laughed a lot,"

" is that it?"

" yes,"
You honestly admitted..
it's not like you did anything else.

" are you two... a thing? "
He asked, speaking the last few words through gritted teeth.

" no!"
You quickly answered, laughing slightly and waving your arms about, trying to prove your point.

Your father said nothing, he sighed slightly and sped up, turning the corner into a car park.

• • • •

" this?"
He held out a lacy red dress, tight upon the top and loose at the bottom, silk covering it all with a lace overlay.
It really was beautiful.

" what am I going to need it for?"
You asked, taking the expensive silk into your hands to hold it up against your build.

" anything,"
He spoke again, nodding to himself and taking the dress out of your hands, placing it on top of the other dresses he was buying for you.

" you really don't have too,"
You walked up to him, holding his arm.

He just placed his finger upon his lips and brought his black card out, paying as if the dresses were £1.

•  •  •  •

" why did you decide to move?"

Your father asked, swirling the coffee around the cup with the wooden stirrer, he had one hand on his chin, keeping his head up, and his eyes focused on the cup.

With no excuse in your head you choked on your smoothie.

Your father didn't even look up, he kept stirring.

" father... the thing is... I've said this already."
You suddenly remembered when you spoke before about the topic.

" answer me y/n."

" w-well.. like I said, he has a better influence on me than you do, he has friends like I like to have a laugh with and he let's me act freely,"

Your father sighed.
His coffee now stirring itself as he lifted the wooden stick from the hot drink.
He looked up at you and flashed a soft smile.

" hope you enjoy your time over there, it's different without you,"
He spoke, a sad smile upon his old face.

•  •  •  •

" y/n! His cars here!"
Your father shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

You slowly walked out your room, taking a long last look at the scene before closing the door behind you and walking down the steps to meet your father.

Just as you said goodbye, you gave your father one last hug.
Wishing to stay with him instead.

You didn't see namjoon, he had disappeared since that morning.
So your father was the only one saying goodbye.

You pulled your suitcase out the door and to the black car in the driveway, stopping infront of the drivers seat.
You knocked on the blackout window and waited to see jungkook.

It was a surprise he didn't come out the car but you shook it off.
He was probably in a bad mood.

Suddenly, the window rolled down.
A man, one of whom you've never seen before,  turned his attention to you, his hair a dark shade of brown and a formal suit fitted on his body, he was skinny yet built and had a few cuts and bruises on the skin visible.
He was wearing a pair of glasses that kept sliding down his nose.

" I'm sorry but I'm supposed to be with jungkook.."
you spoke to him, confused as to why a guy was in the car.

" yes, he was busy so he told me to come and collect you,"
He spoke, his glasses, sliding down his slender face.

You shrugged and opened the back door, waving your father goodbye and setting yourself down on the back seat, your bag next to you.

Just as the car started to drive off, your phone rang.

Jungkook🥰😉

You answered the call and brought the phone up to your ear.
Just as you were about to say 'hi' gun shots were heard.

" don't get in the car! He's not one of us! He's gonna kill you y/n!"

You instantly sucked in a large gulp of air, sitting still in shock.

" don't tell me your already in the car..."

You didn't answer.

" y/n... I need you to get out the car before it stops. "

" o-okay.."

" I'm coming, don't be scared, I won't be late, just get out before it is too late "

And with that he hung up the phone and you instantly caught eyes with the driver who had lost his glasses.

But in his hand, on his lap, was not his glasses, it was a pistol.
A loaded pistol.