• s i x t e e n

" I'm gonna miss you"

He said, his arms tightening around your small waist, he placed his chin on top of your head and kept the space between you minimal.

You took in his scent for the last time before you slid your arms down his chest, ready to watch him go.
He moved back and smiled, his hands still on your waist.

" see you later alligator "
He left you with a wink as he walked over to the car.
His arms swinging beside his hips and his hair bouncing along with his steps.

He opened the car door, stepping inside.
He looked at you for the last time, while closing the door.
He stared at you a little longer before the car engine filled the silence.
Jungkook turned around to reverse out the drive way and onto the road, his eyes not even reaching yours again before he drove off out of your sight.

You sighed and turned around, looking at namjoon.
His arms had slowly slipped back down to his sides and he turned around, walking into the house.

" come in"
Your father said, snaking his arm now round your waist.

Almost immediately forgetting about jungkook, you smiled.
Sweet memories arriving in your thoughts.

He pulled you into the lounge and sat you on the couch.

" I'll be upstairs, Ive got to do something tonight, namjoon will look after you."
He remarked, apology oozing off his thin face.

" I'm sorry "
He whispered before stumbling out of the room, the creaks of the stairs were only to be heard.

" can I get my hug now?"
Namjoon asked, his arms hesitantly raising from his waist.

You nodded, slowly walking into the males arms.

He was harder to hug, his height not helping yet he had a hug you could melt into, one that if you let go you'd feel cold as soon as you left each other.
His body was slender but comfortable and his arms held you like a gate keeping you safe.

After a while you let go, sitting on the couch again.
You sat with your legs crossed and your hands in-between them.
Namjoon sat on the couch opposite, his arms resting on the head rest of the seat and one leg crossed over the other, dominance surrounding the air around him.

" I hadn't seen you in a while, what were you doing?"
He asked, his hands falling to his sides.

" I was with jungkook. We went shop-"