• f o u r

Sunday 28th June 7:00am

Sunday 28th June
7:00am

'Beep beep'
The loud buzzes from your phone rang loudly.

" shut up "
You groggily whispered and turned over, wrapping the pillow around your head.

The phone beeped again.
Causing You to grunt and turn back over, picking the object up.
As you lifted it up above your head The light from the screen lit up the room and made your eyes squint.
You had seen that minji was sending photos.
You became curious and You unlocked your phone, scrolling to the top of the conversation.
They were talking about celebrity crushes.
Minji then typed the name jungkook.
Immediately you froze.
What jungkook?
You thought It could be a different one but the way she was describing him was not proving your point.
Is it him?!
minji was in love with j-jungkook?
Wait the criminal, the one you saw last night?
You shook the thoughts off and carried on reading the conversation.
There is more than one jungkook right?
Minji then sent a photo of a mal-
Jungkook?!
You examined it carefully.
Doe eyes, chiselled jaw, small lips.
It's him!
With curiosity filled your mind and you scrolled down further into the conversation and found out that minji was saying he's going to be the ceo in j-co next month.
The most famous company in South Korea.

You gasped loudly and slapped your hand to your mouth.
" what the fuck!"
You screamed although your voice sounded muffled because of your hands.

Instantly Your mind filled with questions.
Why is he a criminal?
Is that why he wears a mask?
Does minji know she likes a killer?!

You needed a walk. To distract yourself.

you put on a casual yet charming outfit, grabbed your phone, slipped your vans on and walked out your bedroom.
As you walked past your fathers room You didn't say goodbye to him you just walked away from the house and towards the park not far.

• • •

The scenery of the park was beautiful, flowers blooming and small bees flying.

You watched all the families, couples and friends walk past, all laughing at each other.
You smiled at them as they walked past and they smiled back.
As you looked over to the road you saw an empty bench facing all the cars.

You skipped over to it and sat down in the middle, pulling your phone out and playing a game.
You were concentrating on your phone so much that you didn't realise a large van pull up beside you.

all of a sudden three pairs of hands grabbed you.
One hand was on your mouth, another was on your arms, one was on you back, one was on your eyes, one was holding your feet and the last hand was holding you still.
You tried to scream and scramble out of their grasp but there was no use.
They threw you into what seemed like the back of the van and let go of you.