• t h i r t e e n

The blood managed to make a pattern on the bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The blood managed to make a pattern on the bed.
The mattress now red and white.

You were scared.
No ones hurt you like this since your father.
You didn't like it here anymore.
You wished to go home.

Jungkook asked you to come eat with him.
He wants to treat my wounds..
with alcohol.

You assumed, based on what taeyong did to you.

A sudden knock on the door was loud, scaring you out your thoughts.

You didn't speak, shuffling to the edge of the bed like you did when you first arrived.

Jungkook peaked his head through the door.
His face clean of blood while a plaster was placed on his cheek and collar bone.

" come here."
He said, his voice soft.

He came inside the room with a large box.
Jungkook sat down on the bed, placing the box next to him and opening it.

" let me help you"
He said again, turning to you and holding his hand out for you to grab it.

You hesitantly placed your hand in his and he pulled you slowly over and next to him.

" pass me your other hand."
He signified with his fingers for your wounded hand to be passed to him.

Slowly, again. You gave your hand to him.

He lifted it up and looked at you.
" the bullets not in the hand but this might hurt.. squeeze my arm if it hurts that much"

He said as he got a cotton pad and poured some liquid on it.
He looked at you for the last time and then placed it on the entrance of your wound.

You hissed, the liquid cleaning your hand.

Jungkook grabbed another pad while holding the other one still on your gun wound before putting another on the other side.

This time you bit your lip, looking away.

" don't bite your lip, it's already cut, squeeze my arm like I said"
Jungkook interrupted, his arm slightly away from his body so you could hold it.

Your teeth let go of the flesh and you wrapped your free hand around Jungkook's arm.

His biceps nearly as big as your whole arm wrapped around it.
His muscles tensed as you held onto him, holding tighter and tighter as the pain got worse.

Soon the pain faded and you let go.

" done"
He turned to you and wrapped a bandage around your hand.
No blood was coming out anymore.

You cringed and jungkook then turned to your stomach.

" I'm going to have to lift your top.. Sorry"
He quickly apologised before lying you down and kneeling on the bed next to each side of your waist.

Masked ∥ JJK ✔️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें