• t w e n t y s i x

Pitch black

Pitch black.

If it wasn't for the occasional shake, shuddering your body between what felt like walls. You could've thought you we're dead.

The walls beside you seemed to be getting smaller and smaller by the second.

Your were cramped into a small ball, your knees almost Touching your nose, but with the walls your back was being bent in an awkward position. You felt the pains travelling up your spine as if it'll snap at any second.

Suddenly the walls left your back, you we're finally able to breathe.

More mumbling was heard but it wasn't loud enough  for you to make out what they were saying.

It was males.
None of which you knew.

Then a voice became clearer, the whole scene becoming quiet.

" is she dead?"

A deep voice asked, from no one you recognised but you could tell that he wasn't a nice person.

You were strong enough to hear the laughter from far but too weak to cry or say a word.

Suddenly a sharp pain left your back...
Someone had kicked your spine.

You hissed in pain and brought your hand round to touch your back.

" she's alive,"

—————
They pulled you somewhere, your feet carelessly dragging against the gravel. All you could think about is what happened to jungkook.
Is he okay?
What if he's dead?

" here,"
One man said, tapping your head which happened to have a bag on it.

Silence, it must have been the two males communicating without making a sound.

Suddenly you were pulled again, this time with more power. Now your knees and your feet were dragging across the floor.
You were pushed onto a cold floor, a door slamming behind you.

You quickly got the bag off your head and looked around.

It instantly reminded you of the red room.
The warm glow of colour from outside with the locked window that was placed way to high for you to reach. There were no machines, just an empty room.

You stood up, your knees wobbling as the sudden weight put on them.

You walked around.

The smell of burnt metal was quick to fill your nose.

Screams were heard out of the small window in The door. It had thick bars and a small layer of plastic over it but all the shouts and screams were still audible.

You shuffled back and pressed your body against the metal walls, you slid down it and buried your head between your knees.

The warm tears left your eyes, rolling down your cold cheeks.

You were stuck in a place, no dad, no namjoon.
No jungkook.

You felt hopeless.