• t w o

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 27𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞                                             6:00𝐩𝐦

                                            6:00𝐩𝐦

Bzzz
Your phone cried for attention, notifications filled your lock screen.
You turned over your sleepy body and stared at your phone for a few minutes.
" I only had a fucking one hour nap."
You groggily spoke to yourself, cursing at your phone.
You sighed and lifted the vibrating square and held it tightly in your hands, turning vibrate off. Then staring up at the ceiling.

Looking back at your phone, you scrolled through the notifications.
All of them originated from yours, minji's and chaesungs group chat.
Yet again they all talk About their celebrity crushes, boys and sometimes memes.
At this moment in time the two of them insisted that they would talk about this namjoon guy for another 2 hours.

You don't even know him.

You sat up slowly, placing your phone on the table beside your bed and rubbing your puffy eyes.
Your feet barely touched the floor yet the coldness from the wood was giving you the shivers.
As you stood up and checked the time you immediately knew you were late.

You were late for the party.
The one that happens every year at this time.
The party where your father would invite every dangerous criminal and gang to his house.
Everyone seems to be scared of your father so no one pushes his buttons or does anything against the rules he had set.
He does this to show you off.
He likes to let everyone know that he owns you.

See your not Korean, your technically a foreigner.
You weren't born in Korea and you will always know that because Your real dad, Stephan.
Used to go around, killing, shooting innocent people.
He used to come home and beat you and your mother up, nearly killing the both of you.
And one day you stood up and told your dad to stop and straight after you had spoke he killed your mother but as he tried to kill you, you took the knife off him and stabbed him instead.
That's why you flew to Korea and now park ji-Hyun is now your father.
In Korea your story was famous in fact it was famous everywhere so for your father to have you in his arms means a lot to him and a lot to people around him.

• • •

The dress that was nicely hung on the handle of you wardrobe called you to put it on.
You finally placed your bare feet on the floor and stood up from your bed, getting a little head dizzy.
You stumbled to the red dress and slipped it off the hanger, bringing it in the bathroom with you.

The silk from your pjs was slipped off your small body as the new sensation of satin was pulled up onto your build.
You used a hair band to zip up your dress as you walked back into your room to have a look at yourself.