• t h i r t y

It had been hours since the bake off, and the kitchen was obviously back to its clean self and the both of you were just walking round the house

Jungkook was an a phone call to his father about the whole ceo thing and how it was nearly time for him to take his place.

" shall we just get out the house? "
He asked, finally finishing the call to his father.

You turned around from the stairs and nodded, feeding him a smile. He gave one back and slipped some shoes on, waiting by the car.
You were not far behind him and stopped by the other side of the car.

He flashed a smile and got in the car, reviving the engine after using it the previous day.
You got in as well and slipped your seatbelt over your chest and into the socket beside your hip.

" where are we going?"
You asked, crossing one foot over the other before turning to jungkook who was already looking at you.

" bowling "
He said, watching your eyes light up at the sound of 'bowling'. He smiled to himself and started to drive off towards the bowling ally.

You've never been bowling before, the sound of it sounds amazing. Your friends used to go all the time and tell you how amazing it was. You knew jungkook would be good at it. He seemed like the type of person with a talent at everything.

As you arrived at the large bowling ally, you both got out the car. All attention was brought to the both of you. And instantly people started to take photographs. Some were moaning that jungkook was with a girl like you and others were happy you were there together.
And it wasn't quick before people started to post it everywhere.

Jungkook quickly pulled you in the public building, most eyes on the both of you.

" a lane for two please?"

Jungkook asked as he reached the till, the male taking his money was giving him seductive looks.

He was skinny and tall, a pink shade of hair. He wasn't Asian, looked somewhat Russian with his dark brown eyes and a hint of blonde in his roots. He was giving off signs that he found jungkook attractive with the slight body contact when he gave the shoes to jungkook.

You decided you'd walk to the lane given to you, already bored of the male.

You picked up a ball with the weight of an 8 and placed it on your lap, letting jungkook catch up with you and put your names into the iPad at the front.

" I'll go first,"

He said and took a 14 ball, sliding his fingers in the hole before stepping back, lifting the ball to his chest and as he stepped towards the floor he flicked his leg behind the other and threw his arm behind him, getting the momentum to then throw it forward.
And within a second all pins were down.

You sat in shock with your mouth agape.

"How-"

" your turn,"

He interrupted, throwing himself cockily on the seat next to you.

You settled yourself off the bench and walked towards the lane.
With your fingers threaded in the holes, you turned back to jungkook.

" I- don't know how to,"

You said, facing down.
He slowly stood with a massive smile on his face. He stood next to you and placed you in the correct position. He went through the actions.

" and then you throw the ball, got it?"

He asked, you turned your head to face him.
You nodded and before you were able to turn around Jungkook's eyes locked on yours, the smile on his face fading slightly as his eyes traveled your face.

"I got it,"

You quickly spoke, stepping forward from jungkook.
He nodded and walked back down to the seat to watch you.

You went through the actions slowly.
Before doing it again for real.

And the ball slid.

It span down the lane, and as it reached the pins you were able to knock 6 down.
Before doing it again and getting a spare.

—————-

Jungkook led you into the house, his hand on your wrist.
" I can't believe I won!!"
You cheered, Jungkook growled.
He was way too competitive and to loose to someone whose only just started playing it.
He was mortified.

" I'll cook dinner, you go and wait in your room,"

You went to your room and as you reached your bed, you bounced on it.

" I won!! I won!!"

You soon got tired and slumped on your bed, looking at the paintings on the wall.
And something clicked.
Who is that?
You looked closer.
You know those eyes.
And those lips.

"Dad?"

Why was their a picture of your father on her wall?!

You looked at the other one, a dog you didn't know of and then you looked at the one above your bed.

Those eyes.

It's you!

There's blood around you and in the background theirs a faint drawing of a smashed glass bottle.

That's what you used.

To kill your father.

You picked the picture off the wall and threw it down, along with the one of your father.

You turned around and saw two wooden boxes in the walls.
You pulled them down quietly and looked at them.

05

Was written on one and-

95

Was on the other.

You opened the '95' box and looked inside it.

And there was placed a smaller box, like a ring one. You pulled it out the wooden box and held it in your hand, opening the top.

You were met with a shard of something.
A wine glass almost.
And on it was a bit of blood.
It was crumbling off but there was a lot of it on the cushion beneath the shard.

That's it.

It clicked.

It was a shard of the wine glass you killed your father with.

You shut the box immediately and threw it to the side, pushing yourself to box 05.

You remember getting a bullet through your hand because you found this box.
What could be so special that you nearly got killed for it? 

You slowly opened the box and looked inside.

And as you did, tears were quick to stream down your face.

They fell at top speed.

You shook your head.

That can't be here.