• t w e n t y n i n e

You couldn't move your head, his grasp to tight

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You couldn't move your head, his grasp to tight. But comfortably tight.
The way he held you tight enough to feel secure but loose enough to not hurt you all screamed jungkook.
Not to mention the thick sent of his aftershave.

He pulled away and brushed some hair behind your ear.

" today, we are going to do whatever you want to do.. all day"

He fed you a sweet smile and stood up off the bed.

" have a shower and eat, I'll be downstairs waiting for you"
He gave you a friendly wink and left the room, closing the door behind him. The room then fell silent.
You were crying all night.
In the end you went off into the shower after happily eating the food jungkook prepared for you.

—————

You closed the door to your room and walked slowly down the steps to the kitchen.
You missed this house.
Although you loved your fathers house, the truth immediately put you off it all.
As you stepped into the kitchen you were to be immediately met with all the members of the group stood impatiently in a circle. Hoseok then looked up and gasped, running up to you and pulling you into a tight hug.
" oh my god, your alive"
He said, your hug being tightened by everyone else joining in.

After the large hug they all sat down with you as you talked  about a lot of things. But jungkook soon shooed them off so the two of you could enjoy the day.

He stood in front of you with a smile playing on his face.
" so any ideas on what to do?"
He asked, moving his hands from his hip into his pockets.

" bake off!"
You shouted and jumped off the couch, running to the kitchen and pulling a lot of ingredients out of the cupboards and placing them on the counter.

Jungkook slowly followed behind you and raised a brow,
" I'm good at cooking.. so watch out,"
He said and stood next to you examining the ingredients.

" you have to bake a cake,"
You said and set a timer for an hour.

And with a click of a button the both of you were off.

Jungkook was pacing around the room.
" what one goes first?!"
He said in a rush, you turned around and started laughing.
" you said you were a good cook,"
You laughed again, smiling too much that you poured too much  flour into the mixing bowl and then laughed harder.
" I'm only good at cooking pot noddles,"
He laughed along with you and got a slice of butter, throwing it in the bowl only to mix it with flour.
You quickly grabbed the whisk and started to mix your mixture before jungkook grunted and turned to you.
" I need that!"
He said and tried to grab it, you held it up, out of the bowl but Only got the mixture on his face.
You started to laugh as more and more splashed on his face before turning it off.
He shook his head and attempted to get it again but you held it behind you back. He reached behind you to get it but stopped, looking down at you, his eyes rounding.
You reached up and wiped the last bit of mixture off his face, smiling.
But the smile soon left when he pulled you closer by your waist.
Your noses were almost touching, but that obviously wasn't good enough for jungkook as he moved his face slightly closer, his stare flickering between your lips and eyes.

"I-I've got to put mine in the oven."
You said, avoiding his stare for a while as you escaped his grasp and went back to putting your mixture in the oven.
He awkwardly rubbed his neck and turned away, looking at the mess on his side of the kitchen.
" umm... is mine ready to go in the oven?"
He asked, pointing towards the liquid in his bowl.
You just shook your head and chuckled.

——————

I'm the end the both of you decided not to decorate because jungkook did not have the icing or anything.
You both placed your cakes next to each other.
The both of you attempted to keep a straight face at the messes you've created.
" I think I won."
Jungkook stated, his eyes on the jelly like mixture which was carefully put on a plate.

You burst out laughing, almost falling on the floor.

" what... is.... that....? "
You managed to wheeze out.

He looked down at you, trying to contain his smile.

" a cake,"

You laughed harder, your legs finally giving up on you.
You fell to the floor with a thump which caused jungkook to laugh aswell.

" we're a funny duo"