• e i g h t

★⊱╮꧁ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 ꧂╭⊱★

Jungkook led you over to the entry doors, his hand tightly holding yours.
He stopped in-front of the big black doors that were held open by two males dressed in all black.
The male holding your hand, turned to you and smiled.

" let's go"
He squeezed your hand and pulled you into the large hall

jungkook walked around all the tables trying to find Both your names on napkins that would tell you where you both sat.
He seemed to get a bit fed up because he couldn't find your names anywhere.

" maybe it's at your parents table "
You suggested, causing him to look up and waddle over into that direction.
As he walked over to his parents table he saw your names on two white napkins.

" you were right, we're sat here."
He smiled and let go of your hand, quickly pulling out one the of the red chairs with a white bow on the back so you could sit down.
You bowed to him and sat down, tucking yourself in.

He did the same, pulling his chair a little closer to yours.
You smiled at his gesture, secretly shitting yourself, and grabbed the napkin placing it on your lap as you saw everyone else do the same, except jungkook.

" put your napkin on your lap."
You nudged his side.

He kept his eyes on the cutlery before picking it up and saying:
" my hands are busy"
He shrugged.

You sighed and shook your head, picking up the napkin with Jungkook's name engraved into the wool.
You placed it on his lap and turned back to the table.

" thanks baby"
He leaned closer and whispered in your ear.

Your eyes widened and a light shade of red blossomed on your cheeks.

Jungkook chuckled and turned to his parents, who were sat opposite him on the round table.

" so.. jungkook? How did you and this lovely lady meet?"
Jungkook's mother spoke, raising her eyebrow at the male.

As you heard ' lovely lady' you looked up, turning to jungkook.

" well one day when I came back from work, I decided to go into town, because I wanted a banana milk, and the first cafe I saw which looked empty was ' banana tree', plus it had a banana milk advertised on the window, So to avoid paparazzi I went to that cafe."
He turned to you smiling and holding your hand.
" I went to the till and of course there was a fan working there and she asked for my signature.. blah blah.
And then when I sat down, a lovely lady came up to me and passed me my banana milk.
I was shocked by her beauty and wanted to see her some more... so when she stood at the till I decided to order another banana milk. I did that a couple of times before the cafe started to close.
I said I'd help her clean and then I asked for her number.."
he shrugged, totally blabbing the story yet it seemed so real.