• t w e n t y o n e

Waking up again was different to the time before, It wasn't as easy, your eyesight was blurry and you had a terrible headache

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Waking up again was different to the time before,
It wasn't as easy, your eyesight was blurry and you had a terrible headache.
It was so bad you had to bring your hands up to try and stop the pain but it didn't help at all.

After a while you gave up and decided you would go downstairs and get something to snack on because there wasn't any food beside you like there was last time.

You rubbed your eyes with your closed fists and opened your eyes again, clearing your sight up a little.

You leant up on your elbows, letting your headache calm down before you sat up.
Your headache came back instantly, hurting more than before but you heard shouting coming from downstairs which distracted you from the pain.

" IT WAS YOU!"
One voice screamed.

" WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT IF I LOVED HER!"

" WHAT IF YOUR LYING?!"

" IM NOT, I AM IN LOVE WITH Y/N!"

Silence.

Namjoon...

You breathed heavily and turned your body so your legs were dangling off the bed.
Silence then filled the house again, nothing but the sound of your heavy breaths could be heard.

You stood up off the bed, clutching onto various walls to keep you stable as you walked down the stairs.

You stumbled into the kitchen, your eyes catching sight of something.
your father had his hands tightly grasped around namjoons shirt collar as he held him up on a wall.

Namjoon was smirked, letting your father do what he needed to do while he watched him, chuckling at the veins almost popping in your fathers neck.

Namjoon then spotted you.

" oh, y/n,"
Namjoon, stopped smirking, confusion instantly colouring his face.

" your awake?"

Your father let go of namjoon and ran to you, pulling you into a tight hug and kissing you forehead multiple times.

" I thought you were dying."
He exclaimed, his body tightened around yours.

You didn't manage to say anything.
But the only thing that you wanted to say was that did namjoon actually love you?

" your friend is supposed to be picking you up in a few hours so I thought that us two could go shopping together?"
He added, namjoon storming off into a different room, which nocked you out your thoughts.

" okay."
You managed to spit out.

" go get changed into something comfortable and if you need anything then just ask me,"
He said, his hand gently on your shoulder.

You nodded and walked off, up to your room.

•  •  •  •  •

Dressed and feeling better, you walked down the stairs, meeting your father.

He was wearing a tuxedo.

You were wearing a jumper and joggers.

" should I go... get changed?"
You asked, pointing at his attire compared to yours.

He shook his head, smiling.

" let's go,"