• t w e l v e

You woke up, your eyes heavy

You were still on the cold floor while Taeyong was sat on a chair with the gun facing his head.
The pain from your wounds and tight grasps around your body in places, made you hiss.

He played with a knife with his free hand while you attempted to stand up only to be pulled back by chains wrapped around your neck, waist, ankles and wrists.

" morning"
He spoke, his eyes looking at the chains digging into your skin.
The creepy smile appearing back on his face as he looked at your body shaking in fear and pain.

The chains stopping you from speaking and almost breathing.
Instinctively You moved your hands into the gap between the chain and your neck, trying to create space between the two objects.

The metal around your wrists were cold against your chest and the blood was still pouring from your hand, letting it drip down your top.

" how was your sleep?"
He asked, giving you a Arrogant look.

You looked up and clenched your jaw.

" why did you s-shoot me "
You spoke, hardly audible, making your actions and your voice two different tones.

" you were being annoying."
He shrugged, running his finger around the gun.
He had his eyes on your ankles which had small yet deep dents in due to the chains.

"H-how long has it been?"
You asked again, standing up and moving forward, letting the cold metal chains digging into the soft innocent flesh.

" 4 hours... it was quite boring."
He shrugged again, his eyes on the gun.
" it's mid day... you hungry?"

You looked up at him and furrowed your brows.
You traveled backwards and sat down, the chains leaving bright red marks in your skin.

" y-yea" you mumbled again.
The dry blood cracking from your hand.

" I can't leave the room.. so your not getting anything."
He teasing, laughing at himself.
He stood up off the chair and walked towards you, squatting down in-front of you.
He patted your head and scoffed.

" your like a lost puppy... "
He placed his hand on your thigh, deliberately on your gun wound.

You winced in pain, taeyong enjoying the sound.
He pulled out a vodka bottle from behind him and he popped the lid off, opening your mouth with his thumb as he poured the alcohol into your mouth.

" I know your thirsty.. it was the only drink I brought so drink it."

You gulped down the alcohol, squinting at the pain at the back of your throat.
He continued to pour, letting it drip down your chin and neck.