Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV

Argh! It's been 3 freaking months since i came to this school and i have to see that freaking Chan Sung! Argh! He even sits next to Mina-noona! I hate the 2 of them sitting beside one another and talking so happily during lessons! And yes, i admit i have a crush on Mina-noona. She caught my eye ever since our first month in this school. 

My hyungs and Yujin are in the same class as me except for Jeong-hyung who is another class. I somehow already memorized all my classmates' names since we gonna stick to the same class until we graduate. 

I sat at the window seat, on the other side of where the classroom doors are, my partner is Nako. Since i'm older than her, i call her Nako or sometimes, Na-chan. Beside Nako, it's my childhood friend, Minju. Beside Minju, it's my cousin, Yujin. We 4 sit in one line. Every 4 students sits together in one line. 

In front of me is that Chan Sung guy and Mina-noona, who sits in front of Nako and beside Chan Sung guy. Dahyung sits behind me and beside him, it's Momo-noona. Beside Momo-noona, it's Sana-noona and then Chae-hyung beside Sana-noona. My cousin, Wonyoung, sits near the back door with Hyewon beside her. Beside Hyewon is the Yenyul couple, Yena and Yuri. 

I'm in the classroom, talking with my hyungs and Yujin, who is sitting on Nako's seat, since Nako still have not arrived in school yet. 

"Can you guys believe it?! It's been 3 months with our enemy's clan!" Dahyung said with unbelievable face. Chan Sung's clan and our clan are not on good terms because both are fighting for power and money. Plus, both sides are the most powerful and well-known. 

I nodded in agreement. "Gosh! I honestly don't want to see their faces every single day, man!" Chae-hyung said loudly enough for us to hear. "Chewy, what are you gonna do about your girl who's sitting beside that guy?!" Dahyung asked me, shifting our conversation to me. Nako, Dahyung, Chae-hyung, Yujin, Wonyoung and Jeong-hyung knew that i like Mina-noona but never once told our friends about it since Mina-noona is part of our friends. 

I just shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing. I'm gonna do nothing about it." i said coldly but inside, even if i want to do something about it, i don't know what to do so might as well not do anything about it when i don't even know what i should do. They looked at me, can't believe what i just said and Yujin was about to say something when...

"Do nothing about what?" A familiar voice said and we all turned to whose voice was it and saw Mina-noona, Sana-noona and Momo-noona. Chae-hyung, who was sitting on Momo-noona's seat, stood up and let the 2 girls sit on their seats while Mina-noona went to her seat. 

"So, you guys still have not answered my question." Sana-noona asked. Guess that voice came from her. We all just shrugged and shook our heads. Chae-hyung then told her that it was nothing and Sana-noona decided to just shrug it off which makes us relieved. 

A few minutes later, Na-chan arrived with her group of friends then walked to her seat. Luckily, Yujin is at his seat already so Na-chan don't need to ask Yujin to go back to his seat. I mean sometimes, Nako would do that so it's a good thing that it didn't happen this time round. 

---------

Here we are taking down notes for maths. Nako, who is struggling to see what's written on the whiteboard, is a short girl but she's a cute at the same time since she have a hard time copying notes from the whiteboard as we sat at the back of the classroom. 

I chuckled just to get a glare from Nako and since i could see from where we are, i lend her my notes for her to copy. 

"Oh, what a gentleman are you. Chewy-hyung." Nako said sarcastically. "Of course i am a gentleman. I am a boy after all." I said coldly back to her and she just copied my notes.