Chapter 23

Mina's POV

I woke up, looking at the familiar ceiling. After my eyes are no longer blurry, i realized that i'm back in my room but how did i end up here...?

I looked around my room to see no one but me. I'm the only one in the room now...Where are Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo? They are my roommates! Shouldn't they be here? Or did they sleep with the guys in the living room? No, no way Jihyo will do that! Nayeon-unnie might do that but Jihyo surely won't do that! Gosh! Where are the 2 of them?! Are they awake now?! They should at least woke me up or something!

After my morning routine, i went to the living room to see all the guys still sleeping and the girls are nowhere to be found sleeping with them. I start to search around the dorm and the rooms. 

After searching the whole dorm, i couldn't find the girls! Where are they?! Why would they leave me and the guys here, sleeping?! I sat on one of the chairs in the dining room, looking at the guys still sleeping in the living room from here. 

-------

I woke up, looking at the guys who are currently awake now. I guess i fall asleep in the dining room, huh.

I looked in front of me. There is a plate with 2 pancakes stacked up on the dining table. 

"Jeong-hyung cooked that for your breakfast in case you haven't eaten your breakfast yet." Chae said, pointing at the plates of pancakes from the living the living room. I then ate what Jeongyeon-oppa cooked for me in silence, listening to the guys' conversation. Soon, the topic of the conversation became the people they're crushing on. As i am curious about who Tzuyu's crush is now, i listened to the conversation while eating my 2nd pancake. But before they even start that topic, Tzuyu said monotonously, "Don't forget there's a girl in here before starting to talk about that.". The guys looked at me and back to Tzuyu, nodding. Then they went to talk about something else. Argh! This Tzuyu-ah!

After i'm done washing up the plate, i went to join the guys in the living room since i have nothing to do. 

Suddenly, Tzuyu's phone rang, we all stared at him, he just picked up the call after taking a look at the caller's screen and start having his phone conversation with whoever is calling him while his brothers crowd around the phone and Tzuyu to listen to their phone conversation and i just stared at them. 

After Tzuyu ended the call, "Sana-noona told me that the girls will be back home soon." Tzuyu said emotionless. 

"Speaking of the girls, where did they go the whole day?" I asked the guys

"One thing for sure, they went shopping." Jeongyeon-oppa replied like he knew where the girls were the whole time.

"Unnie, they went to buy presents." Chae said honestly.

"Why?" I asked again

"They want to commemorate you and your boyfriend for being a couple. They are just happy to see you growing up and having a boyfriend faster than them." Dahyun replied this time.

I glanced at Tzuyu and he seems emotionless and soulless. 

"But they don't need to go this far. Plus, we are not even together at all." I said

"Even though you 2 are not together, but you likes him so just let our friends be." Tzuyu

"Yeah, Tzuyu's right. You already admit to us that you likes him too." Chae

"Just that someone will get hurt, that's all." Jeongyeon-oppa said while glancing at Tzuyu before back at the others and i. I glanced at Tzuyu and he now looks annoyed...?

"Tch, we're not even friends so why should i get hurt? Plus, she's not even my crush." Tzuyu said coldly with cold eyes and cold face. Somehow, for unknown reason, i felt hurt...i felt my chest ache in pain...why...?

"Tzuyu-ah, we already know who is it but we won't tell even though it's quite oblivious." Dahyun said and then laughed along with the others except for Tzuyu and i.

"Argh! Stop it!" Tzuyu shouted at his brothers with a tint red on his cheeks. He's blushing...so cute...

His brothers continued laughing until the girls came back with shopping bags in their hands. The guys dashed to the girls, helping them to take the shopping bags and putting it on the floor in the living room, in front of the TV while the girls thanked the guys and went to their respective rooms to change into their home clothes.

Once they came into the living room in their home clothes, they start giving me their shopping bags one by one except for the guys who are just watching us while sitting on the floor. 

When they were done giving me, the girls went to sit on the couch. Tzuyu out of the sudden stood up, we all looked at him, "I'm going out to take some fresh air." Tzuyu said without looking at us and went out of the girls' dorm. I then saw the guys sitting near one another in a circle and start to mumble so that the girls and i wouldn't be able to hear them. 

"You guys. Why does Tzuyu suddenly need to take fresh air?" Jihyo asked the guys and the guys went back to how they were sitting before forming a tight close circle. 

"He probably miss the air outside." Dahyun said jokingly.

"Are you sure it's just that?" Sana asked, taking their answers seriously. The guys saw how serious Sana was and became serious too.

"Well, he just need some time alone to think through things." Jeongyeon-oppa said in his stern voice and with his stern face.

"Think about what?" Sana asked again in her serious voice and serious eyes.

"That...we don't know what he's thinking so we don't know..." Chae said

"Even if we knew, i'm sure Tzuyu don't want us to tell you girls because it's just between our bros and us." Dahyun said and Sana sighed heavily, not asking more questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~