Chapter 32: Finale

Tzuyu's POV

We went inside the hall to be welcomed by Minju and Yujin, the couple. We all greet Minju and Yujin and then soon, their group of friends came and we also greeted each other. We then proceed to take food from the buffet set and ate at the big round table that was empty.

"Wow, this place is amazing..." The girls said, looking around amazed by the big hall we are in.

"Did you guys come here before?" Jihyo-noona asked us, still amazed while eating and still looking around with amazement

"Yeah, we did. In fact, this place is only for people we trust so we can do whatever we want here without any war breaking out here." Jeong-hyung explained as simple and short as possible. 

"Wow! That's amazing! We should be glad that we could come here!" Jihyo-noona said happily

"Is the whole place owned by your company?" Momo-noona asked while focused on eating her food

"Yeah, of course then why would we only allow trustworthy people in here?" Jeong-hyung said like he's stating the most oblivious thing in the world and Momo-noona just carried on eating her food, i don't even know if she heard what Jeong-hyung had said or not... We all then start to eat our food after the girls had enough of admiring the big hall.

I felt a tap on my shoulder from the back and i looked behind me to see Yujin standing behind me with a smile. "Tzuyu-ah, can we talk alone?" Yujin asked with a small smile, i looked back to my friends and said "I will be with him." while pointing to Yujin and they just nodded and i followed Yujin outside the hall.

"Tzuyu-ah, you do know that us being happy now will always come to an end, right? I mean, the happiness and laughter we are enjoying right now...sooner or later, the Hwang's will come and make all of us became hell and fear..." Yujin said and i nod to him

"So what are you going to do with Mina-noona? Give up or still continue loving her? You told us that you still love her but at the same time, you also told us that you will give up on her so what's your final choice?" Yujin said

"I already decided on this. I have already decided to give up on Mina-noona because i can sense that i'm already starting to give up on her whenever i hang out with Sana-noona. The more i hang out and go on a date with Sana-noona, the more i think i really can give up on Mina-noona." I said

"But what if the Hwang's target both Mina-noona and Sana-noona? Who are you going to save first?" Yujin asked

"Of course the both of them. We, the Chou's, always save whoever is danger, regardless we have feelings for that person or not. And we always come up with a plan before saving them so let's not worry about this and enjoy the happiness while we can." i said and Yujin nod and we head back to our respective friends. I sat down and continued eating, not bothering to look up and say anything.

Yujin is right. The happiness we are feeling right now with our friends definitely will not last for so long....just like what Yujin mentioned, sooner or later, the Hwang's might come after us again and who knows, they might change their target or even still go after the same target who is Mina-noona. We have to be prepared once the Hwang's come back to school...come to think of it, i heard from one of the government president that all of the Hwang's are now in jail while that Chan Sung guy is under supervision in the hospital where police can look out for him as he lost some of his memories but we didn't know what he forgot because we don't even give a damn about him and his man. It's glad to know that they are under supervision from the government.

I just hope that we could enjoy our happiness with all of our friends here before the Hwang's get out of the jail...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end but it's not actually the end of the story!

Yes, you're right! There's a sequel upcoming for this story so look forward to the sequel once i'm done writing it!

Thanks for reading this story and hope you enjoy this story!

See you in the sequel  so until then, look forward and wait for the sequel to come out!

I will definitely try to publish the sequel once i'm done writing which might take a long time but please be patient and wait for the sequel to come out, yeah!

Once again, thank you for reading this story and look forward to the sequel!!!