Chapter 11

Mina's POV

I woke up, realizing that we were sleeping in the guys' dorm. I was sleeping with Sana in Yujin's and Tzuyu's shared room but Sana was nowhere to be seen in the room. Me, thought to myself that Sana's probably awake, and went to proceed with my morning routine.

After i done my morning routine, i was about to walk into the living room when i heard the conversation coming from the living room so i decided to step back and listen to their conversation. 

"Does that mean this will happen to Mina?"  -Sana

"Well, to be honest with you girls, yes, it will definitely happen and we are trying to come up with a plan to stop the 2 of them getting closer. But of course, we have to do this without Tzuyu because he won't care what happens to her even though he likes Mina-unnie."  -Dahyun

"And i think there's one way for him to give up on his feelings and that is Sana-unnie, you need to try to be as clingy as you can with Tzuyu or even better, make a move first by accidentally tripping yourself and you end up falling on top of Tzuyu. That might work."   -Chae

The conversation seemed to stop and questions start flowing into my mind. Shaking my head to get the questions out of my head and i walked into the living room, greeting them while they greet me back too. 

I looked around to see Tzuyu sleeping peacefully on Jeongyeon-oppa's lap. No wonder they were greeting me softly and talking softly just now...

------------

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up, sitting up, rubbing my eyes and afterwards, looking around to see everyone looking at me. 

"What?" I asked rudely and emotionless. 

"Aww~ Tzuyu, don't be like this~ We stare at you because you just look so cute when sleeping~" Sana-noona said with cuteness in her voice and eyes while i just rolled my eyes at her. 

"Anyway, you're not going back to your dorm now?" I asked the same way as i did just now.

"Aww~Tzuyu-ah, you don't want us here in your dorm~?" Sana-noona said, looking at me with her cute eyes. 

"Well, i'm just asking." I said, not wanting to hurt Sana-noona's and the girls' feelings.

"We are having another sleepover here at your dorm, Tzuyu-ah." Nayeon-noona finally spoke up, looking at me.

I was about to ask something when as if Dahyung read my mind and said, "Don't need to ask, Tzuyu-ah. We all agreed to let the girls sleepover here.". I have no choice but nod with a small smile. 

Then, the girls decided to go shopping and of course, us, guys, followed the girls and helped carry their shopping bags.

Dahyung helping Momo-noona, Jeong-hyung helping Nayeon-noona, Chae-hyung helping Jihyo-noona, Yujin helping Mina-noona and lastly, i am helping Sana-noona. 

-----------

We got back to our dorm, putting down all the shopping bags in front of the TV in the living room and went to our room to change into our home clothes. We, the guys, change in my room while the girls change in Jeong-hyung's room. 

After we done changing, we went to the living room and sit on the floor, letting the girls sit on the couch later when they come here. 

I start to use my phone, browsing through on my social media until i received a call. I looked at the caller screen and it's my dad. I picked up the call while my bros saw me on the phone, start to crowd around me, listening to our phone conversation. 

"Hello, dad?" -Me

"Tzuyu-ah, have you been doing well in our company and clan?" -Dad

"Yup, i am! My bros here are doing well too, dad!" -Me

"Hahahaha! You sure know that i'm going to ask about your bros too, huh! So smart!" -Dad

"Of course i'm smart, dad! I got it from both you and mum, after all!" -Me

"Hahaha! Guess you're right!" -Dad

"By the way, dad, what's the reason for your call?" -Me

"Well, i was shocked that you know one of mum's brother's friend!" -Dad

"Huh? Who? Does my bros know him or her too?" -Me

"Yea, you all know him! You guys also make him one of your men! He's in the same school as you guys too! And he's even Wonyoung's group of friends and you guys and him know each other too! I'm so proud of you guys!" -Dad

"Oh? Really? What's his name?" -Me

"His name is Kwon Eunbi, the leader in Wonyoung's group of friends. Does that name ring a bell?" -Dad

"Ah! I remember now! What about him, dad?" -Me

"I just want to tell you that you and him are alike."- Dad

"Huh?" -Me

"Hahaha! I know that! Your anger is similar to one another. The only difference is that you are more scarier than him." -Dad

"Oh? Really?!" -Me

"Yeah! In fact, his anger are the same as your bros but he's more scarier than your bros. So, i'm proud that you guys actually managed to make him one of your men!" -Dad

"Oh~ Glad that we recruited someone like him!" -Me

"Yeah! Anyway, good luck for you guys! Make sure you guys are always winning and protecting your female schoolmates and friends!" -Dad

"Okay, dad! We definitely will!" -Me

"Okay, good to hear that! Bye, Tzuyu-ah~!" -Dad

"Bye, dad!" -Me

After i hung up the call, my bros start to jump here and there in happiness and they all start screaming and shouting here and there. Looks like they can't believe we actually recruit someone as strong as us on our side. 

The girls came running into the living room and shouting at my crazy bros to keep quiet. Of course my crazy bros became too hype and start running around while shouting at the same time and the girls chased them around, trying to make them keep quiet and stop them from running everywhere at the same time. 

On the other hand, Momo-noona is just eating her jokbal in the dining room, not bothering about the chaos. Mina-noona is just sitting on the couch, using her phone, in the living room, also not bothering about the chaos. While me, just having fun watching and laughing at my bros and the girls from the living room. 

After rounds of running around the dorm, they all became tired of running, The girls plopped down onto the couch of the living room while my bros just lied down on the cold floor in the living room. I laughed at the sight of their tiredness and they all glared at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~