Chapter 2

Tzuyu's POV

I'm in school, using my phone while listening to music with my earphones plugged in both of my ears. Yujin did his job by explaining to Wonyoung about our discussion yesterday. Glad that Chan Sung guy isn't here yet as the 2 of them are sitting behind me. Dahyung and Chae-hyung sat beside me. 

After Yujin finished his explanation, i turned behind and asked Wonyoung for her male friends' phone numbers just so i could add them into the guys group chat. Wonyoung just sent me all of their phone numbers all at once and i added them all to the group chat. Well, Wonyoung is not in the guys group chat but she's in the clan's group chat. 

Soon after, the guys that i just added to the group chat started spamming as they kept on asking why are they added and i just replied, "All of you, meet us at our classroom later. Make sure all of you come. It's important.". They all replied, "Ok" in unison.

I then turned back to the front just to see that Chan Sung is here already and already trying to flirt with Mina-noona in front of my face. "Hey you, you should keep your dirty hands off a beautiful girl. She's too beautiful to become dirtied by your pair of dirty hands." I said coldly and quickly looked out of the window, enjoying the scenery and pretending i'm not the one who said even though they can recognize my voice. 

"What you looking at with your dirty pair of eyes, huh?!" I recognized Chae-hyung's voice and turned back to them to see that Chan Sung is looking at the 3 of us. 

"Woah, you're a really dirty guy." I said coldly and he turned to me with a glare.

"Don't you dare glare like that to Chewy because you looked so dirty and creepy with that glare of yours." Dahyung said after seeing Chan Sung glared at me and the 3 of us high-five one another, chuckling at what Dahyung just said. 

"Hahahaha! No wonder Mina-noona doesn't want to sit with you cause of your dirty way of flirting!" Yujin suddenly cut in and started laughing while holding his stomach. Hyungs and i laughed along. 

"That's what you get for glaring at me!" I said while laughing. Yujin and hyungs nodded in agreement, still laughing. 

"Come on, you guys! Stop it! You're hurting Sung-oppa's feelings!" Mina-noona said and the rest of us tried to stop laughing but we continued to laugh a bit softer than just now. 

Chae-hyung was the first to stop laughing and what he said makes the rest of us and i stopped laughing. 

"Oh my god! Mina-noona, did you just say Sung-oppa?" Chae-hyung said, can't believe his ears. 

"Yeah, i did. Why, jealous?" Mina-unnie said in her stern voice and i put on my poker face. 

"No one will be jealous. Who would be jealous of that guy? No one at all, right?" I said coldly, looking at my 2 hyungs and Yujin. They all nodded in agreement. 

"Come on, you guys! Don't make fun of him! He's a good guy!" Mina-noona said and i can't believe what i just heard. Yujin and my 2 hyungs also can't believe their ears then they looked at me with worried but i shook my head with a smile to not make them worried. Well, they're worried because i guess they think i'm jealous or something since they knew that i like Mina-noona. 

"How is he a good guy? He can't even compete with me by his personality." I said, emotionless and coldly. "All he does is flirt with you with his dirty hands and dirty pair of eyes." I said again with the same tone of voice. 

Mina-noona glared at me and said, "Tzuyu, stop it. Don't say this kind of things if you don't know him well." with her stern voice. 

"What if i do but it's the side that you don't know?" I asked with the same tone of voice just to receive another glare from Mina-noona.