Chapter 18

Tzuyu's POV

"Okay, i tell you what, Mina. Here and right now, choose who do you want to be. Do you want to be with your friends or me?

If you choose me, i won't bother your friends anymore, including those guys. And we 2 will be engaged for the future that's waiting for us.

Then if you choose your friends, i will make sure you will suffer along with some friends of yours here."

How dare he threatens Mina-noon?! ARGH! He have the guts to say this right in front of our faces?! HUH?!

I then saw a familiar figure behind that guy, but he's farther from here and he's hiding behind a tree and i already knew who it was.

--FLASHBACK--

Before we went out with Mina-noona to meet that guy, i called Yujin, who is hanging out with his group of friends along with Wonyoung and he picked up immediately. I explained to him about us meeting that guy and afterwards

"Okay. So what do you want me to do, bro?" -Yujin

"I will send you the address of the meeting place then if possible, you bring a gun along with you and hide behind a tree whereby you can shoot that guy perfectly only and that you wouldn't end up shooting my friends." -Me

"Okay. Should i come alone or bring my hyungs and Wonyoung along?" -Yujin

"It's best if you come alone. If you bring them along, you all might not be able to hide so well from our sight. Plus, you come alone, you can stay out of our sight than bringing them along." -Me

"Okay, got it. Will do that. What time does your meeting takes place? I will be there asap." -Yujin

"I will send you the time along with the address. Okay, Yujin-ah?" -Me

"Okay. Bye, bro!" -Yujin

"Bye." -Me

--END OF FLASHBACK--

But of course i didn't expect that this guy would threaten Mina-noona with this trick in his sleeves. I expected that he would take Mina-noona somewhere to get her pregnant as Mina-noona rejected his proposal. 

I also texted Yujin about his cue on shooting him and it's a hand gesture from me. I just need to make a 'V' pose with one of my hand and he will shoot it from afar. Lucky he can see from afar so i'm glad that i don't need to do something that's catch everyone's attention.

Mina-noona has been silent all this time so i thought she's probably having a hard time choosing. I then made the 'V' pose with my left hand. Yujin saw his cue and quickly took his gun, aiming at that guy and shot him. I then quickly made a hand gesture, telling him to get out of the scene and he got the signal and ran somewhere else.

Everyone was shocked at the sudden gunshot, the girls jumped up in scare, screaming, Mina-noona jumped up in scare while holding her head with her pair of hands, and us, the guys, were just shocked while me, being my usual self, cold as usual.

While the guys became composed and calm, Mina-noona, recovered from her scare and took out her phone and start dialing the ambulance. After she was done with the call, the girls were already back to their normal selves. 

When the ambulance came, of course, Mina-noona would go to the hospital along with that guy and the rest of us just went back to the girls' dorm. 

Mina's POV

I'm in the hospital, waiting for the surgeons and doctor to come out of the operation room. Just who would shoot Sung-oppa? Who would ever dare to shoot a guy like him?