Chapter 8

Chaeyoung's POV

The guys and i received a message from Jeong-hyung and i read the message. 

It says, "We should be careful from now. Their plan might take place anytime and anywhere now." 

We all replied with an "Ok" and i kept my phone away after replying to the group-chat.

I looked at Tzuyu, who is sitting in front of Dahyung, and well, he seemed to be doing good. I mean, he told us that he will give up on his feelings for Mina-noona. At first, we were shocked but we accepted his choice since well, we knew that Mina-noona is already close friends with our enemy and Tzuyu can't take it anymore and decide to give up. I sighed in relief. 

Dahyun's POV

Now is break-time already, in fact this is our 2nd break-time as we end late today. At first, i was going to stay in the classroom with my bros but Jeong-hyung came to our classroom, forcing and dragging us to the canteen to eat with the girls. We have no choice since we were already being dragged and he was being forceful too. 

Now, we're sitting with the girls in the canteen after the girls saw us like they have not seen us for a long time which is quite true since we don't usually hang out with them during our break-time. The girls were happy to see us, well except for Mina-noona, who just smiled a bit at us while the others were smiling widely and jumping in their seats.

I'm sitting beside Momo-noona, on the other side of mine is Chae, beside Momo-noona is Jihyo-noona, beside Jihyo-noona is Nayeon-noona, beside Nayeon-noona is Jeong-hyung, beside Jeong-hyung is Tzuyu, beside Tzuyu is Sana-noona, beside Sana-noona is Mina-noona and of course beside Mina-noona is Chae, who is sitting beside me.

So basically here's how we are sitting right now (from left to right): Me, Momo-noona, Jihyo-noona, Nayeon-noona, Jeong-hyung, Tzuyu, Sana-noona, Mina-noona, Chae, Me. 

Well, i'm gonna admit this...Momo-noona and i have been flirting with one another. Nayeon-noona and Jeong-hyung are also flirting with one another. We are the only pairs that are flirting while the rest are just eating their food in silence. I sometimes see Sana-noona trying to flirt with Tzuyu but failed because Tzuyu is savage and cold, as expected of my brother.

"Hey, you guys!" Sana-noona suddenly said, getting our attention on her now. 

"Wanna have another sleepover but this time, let's have it at the guys' dorm! How about that?" She said, smiling happily. I looked at Tzuyu and he looked shocked, can't believe Sana-noona's words but soon his face became emotionless. 

"But our cousin is living in our dorm." Jeong-hyung said like he's stating the most obvious fact.

"Well, we can have fun with your cousin too!" Nayeon-noona said, eating her food. 

"Oh wow, then should we be expecting a fight if the boyfriend comes along?" Tzuyu said sarcastically.

Chae and i looked at each other and soon burst out laughing.

"Yeah, i would love to see the fight again! It's so interesting!" Chae said while holding his stomach and laughing at the same time.

"Our cousin would love to see the same exact thing happen right in front of his eyes!" I said, doing the same action as Chae.

"You 2. It's not funny so better stop laughing." Tzuyu said, looking at us with his cold eyes and we 2 stopped laughing.

"And, is there going to be a stranger coming along with you girls?" Tzuyu asked, looking at the girls except for Mina-noona, not acknowledging Mina-noona's presence.