Chapter 31

Mina's POV

Shit! Sana and Tzuyu are going on a date again! Why?! They said they're not dating but here they are, saying that they are going on a date?! Is it friendly date or a couple date?! Which one is it?! I'm so confused! Plus, Tzuyu can ask me if he wants someone to hang out with! Why Sana and not me?!

----------------

I arrived at my classroom with Momo and Sana and we saw the guys, as usual, have already arrived and were seating at their respective seats.

"Tzuyu-ah, is there anyone you like now? Since you're not dating Sana at all." Momo said to Tzuyu while i just pretend to use my phone but i'm actually listening to their conversation.

"I thought you all don't believe that we are not dating. What makes you finally believe that we are really not?" Tzuyu said, not answering Momo's question.

"If you 2 are dating, you 2 should give in later or sooner by finally admitting that you 2 are dating but nope. You 2 kept on denying and denying and i just believed that you 2 are really not." Momo explained

"Okay, i see. And my answer to your question just now is a yes. I have a girl i like now." Tzuyu said, finally answering Momo's question. Somehow, knowing that Tzuyu has a girl he likes now makes me feel hurt and i don't get the reason why i would feel hurt...

"Who is it? Who is it?" Yujin asked with curiosity

"I can't tell you who now but Dahyung, Chae-hyung, Jeong-hyung, Sana-noona and you, Yujin, knew who is this girl so Yujin, don't act like you don't know who is she." Tzuyu said and i could hear Yujin just sighed.

"Who is it? Why can't you tell now?" Momo asked, getting more curious

"I just want to keep it a secret so that no one will tease me and be oblivious." Tzuyu answered simply. 

"But your bros here are always teasing you about you and Sana and they are quite oblivious that you like Sana." Momo said with a confused tone of voice

"They do teased me but they never actually tease me when it comes to my crush and they also never act oblivious that my crush is her." Tzuyu said, making his previous sentence more understandable for Momo. Somehow, i felt my chest tighten in pain for unknown reason...why?

"Oh...then you are saying that your crush is not Sana but someone else?" Momo asked again

"Yeah." Tzuyu simply replied Momo's stupid question and i heard Momo went "Oh~".

----------

"Yah! All of you are invited to Minju's birthday party!" Chae exclaimed in excitement

"When?" Nayeon-unnie asked and all of us became curious. When did Minju even tell them about this? Was it during lesson time or through message? How did she tell the brothers?

"This Saturday. We will bring you girls to the venue so make sure you girls are dressed beautifully and prettily." Jeongyeon-oppa said which made some of the girls blushed, knowing that they have to wear beautiful dress for their crush or boyfriend here.

"How did Minju even tell you guys?" I asked with curiosity

"Mina-noona, you didn't know that Minju is our childhood friend and is also Yujin's group of friends?" Dahyun asked back with a question instead of answering my question

"She's our friend so of course, she will invite us and you girls along since you all already know her." Tzuyu spoke up and i just nod my head to show that i understood. 

"Tzuyu-ah, what time do we need to be ready?" Jihyo-unnie asked

"Make sure you girls are dressed and ready before 2pm. We will set off at 2pm sharp to the venue. And here, the invitation card to Minju's birthday party." Tzuyu said and handed each of us the invitation card and we all gladly took it.

"Shouldn't you include Minju's phone number so we can contact her?" Momo asked, looking through the invitation card 

"She's the only one who told Yujin not to include her phone number. When you see her, you can ask her why." Tzuyu replied simply

"Yujin? Is he the one who created this invitation card?" Nayeon-unnie asked, surprised and held up the invitation card

"Yeah, he created this and he already discussed this with Minju so Minju let him do this card." Tzuyu said and everyone, except for the guys and i, made an 'o' shape mouth.

-------------------

Tzuyu's POV

Today is the day when we will be going to Minju's birthday party. All of us, guys, wear a suit or is it a tuxedo kind of outfit...anyway, as long as we all look handsome in front of the girls then that will be good enough so that the girls will drool over our handsomeness!

Yujin told me that he has arrived along with his group of friends, including Mnju. We went to the girls' dorm to see if they are ready and all.

*knock knock*

The door opens, revealing Nayeon-noona in a one piece dress. Nayeon-noona shouted to the girls that we are here and all the girls came to us in their beautiful outfits. All the girls then proceed to wear high heels and walked towards us, out of their dorm.

We walked towards the parking lots with us, guys, walking on one side of the girls like how bodyguard do. 

We decided to use just 2 cars, my car and Jeong-hyung's car. The rest get to choose which car they want to board to while Jeong-hyung and i went to our respective cars to start our car.

Jeong-hyung's car: Jeong-hyung being the driver of course, Nayeon-noona sitting beside the driver seat as expected, Mina-noona sitting at the back window seat, Jihyo-noona sitting at the other side back window seat.

My car: Me being the driver of course, Sana-noona sitting beside the driver seat as expected, Chae-hyung sitting at the back window seat, Dahyung sitting in the middle at the back and Momo-noona sitting at the back window seat.

We then drove off to the venue where Minju's birthday party is being held at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~