Chapter 16

Mina's POV

After listening to Jeongyeon-oppa's explanation, i finally understood that Tzuyu was just trying to prevent me into getting trouble with Sung-oppa along with his clan and male friends in Yujin's group. 

Jeongyeon-oppa and i then went in, after i managed to understand every single thing he said. 

"Hey, bro. You alright now?" Jeongyeon-oppa asked Tzuyu, who is awake now. 

"Yeah, i'm fine. Just my shoulder that still hurts." Tzuyu replied, looking at Jeongyeon-oppa who just smiled at him. 

Tzuyu then looked at me and we 2 just stare at each other, not saying anything.

"Not going to say or ask anything to me? Even what I've been through for you?" Tzuyu spoke up, still looking at me. 

"Oh, thanks for saving me back there." I said monotonously and Tzuyu just looked away from me. 

----------------

"Tzu-ah, are you hungry?" Sana, who is sitting on the chair beside the bed, asked Tzuyu. 'Tzu-ah? When did Sana call Tzuyu that?' I thought to myself.

"We will buy food for you. Sana-noona, you should stay here and take care of our bro." Dahyun said, walking to the door along with Chae, Jeongyeon-oppa and Yujin while Sana just nod towards the guys. 

"Now here are all girls, leaving me the only guy here." Tzuyu said, the girls and i looked at her and he sighed. 

"Yah, you should be happy that you're surrounded by beautiful girls!" Nayeon-unnie shouted at Tzuyu. 

"Well, yeah, pretty girls but some of you are already taken by my bros!" Tzuyu said, chuckling and some of them blushed. 

"Yah, then how about you? If i remembered correctly, you are also taken by someone. Am i right, Mr Tzuyu?" Nayeon-unnie said sarcastically. 

Tzuyu just chuckled before saying, "Well, she's sitting beside me and taking care of me now. As her friends, don't you think that we would look good together? Hmm~?"

The first person came into my mind was Sana since she's sitting beside Tzuyu and also taking care of him. Why do i feel hurt if Tzuyu is referring to Sana? Why? I asked myself in my mind.

"Yeah, i'm sure you two would look good together. One savage and the other one flirty. What a fresh and great combo you two made!" Jihyo said.

"Yeah, i know right!" The other girls said in unison. Sana blushing red. Why do i feel hurt?

Soon, the guys came back, holding bags of food. The guys handed us and Tzuyu our food and we all ate it, enjoying the food in silence. 

But of course like what Jihyo said, Sana being the flirty one, starts to feed Tzuyu his food and also her food. Why do i feel hurt seeing them like this?

"Yah, you two! Stop flirting in front of us!" Jihyo shouted to the 2 of them but Sana just stick tongue out while Tzuyu just chuckled softly. 

----------------

Tzuyu's POV

Sigh...when can i be discharged? I miss my bed so much...

"Jeong-hyung, when can i be discharged?" I asked Jeong-hyung, who is sitting down on the floor of the ward room since the girls occupy the couch and the guys just sit on the floor. 

Jeong-hyung looked at me and said in his stern voice, "Until your shoulder doesn't hurt anymore. That's what the doctor said.". I sighed heavily. 

"I know you miss being in our dorm but hang in there until you can be discharged, Tzuyu-ah." Dahyung said, who is sitting beside Jeong-hyung, and he happened to listen to our conversation. The others were sleeping since now is nighttime and they all don't want to go back and insisted to stay here with me so i just let them stay. I nodded at Dahyung and we 3 went back to sleep. 

-----

Now is morning. Jeong-hyung and Dahyung went to buy food for all of us here, including me since they knew that i don't like eating the hospital's food.

I woke up due to my phone vibrating at the side table of the bed. I looked to see i just received a message notification from one of my men, i opened the message and read it. 

It says, "Boss, we're sorry to say this since you're still in the midst of your recovery but the Hwang's is planning something again. We overheard the conversation while on the street, doing our patrolling. We saw the Hwang's men and we happened to be in disguise so they did not recognize us and so, we eavesdropped on their conversation. Once again, they are planning to take their revenge on us. They are also planning to take a girl name Mina away from your group of friends. What do we do, Boss?" 

I replied, "Okay, i see. Good job on managing to eavesdrop on their conversation in disguise! The girl with the name Mina, is with me in the hospital now. So, i'll send you the address of the hospital and my ward room and you will send a few men to the location to protect my group of friends and the girl. The rest of the men, do your usual job but try to gather as much information about their plan as possible. My bros and i here will try to make sure the girl and our female friends here are alright."

His reply: "Okay, Boss. We wish you to get well soon and we will do what you said." 

My reply: "Okay, thanks!" 

-------

When my bros came back, the girls and my other bros were awake due to the smell of the food.

After we ate our breakfast, i said to my bros, "You guys, come here. I got something to show you." and they all came to other side of where Sana-noona is sitting. 

I showed them the message on my phone and they took my phone to read it quietly while the girls are doing their own stuff. 

After they read finished, "What the hell?!" my bros shouted in frustration in unison, getting the girls' attention. Yujin, who has my phone now, signaled Wonyoung to come too and she did. Yujin handed her my phone with the message and she read the message. After reading, her reaction was the same as the guys. 

"They just messing with the wrong clan here!" Wonyoung said in frustration and caressing her forehead while Yujin handed me back my phone. 

"YEAH, EXACTLY!" My bros said in unison, shouting. 

"Okay, you guys. I don't know what Tzuyu showed you but can you guys just calm down?" Jihyo-noona spoke up with annoyance in her voice.

"How can we calm down when ---" I cut Jeong-hyung off

"Hyung, she's here. Does she even know about ---" I was cut off by Jeong-hyung

"Yeah, she knew already. I told her already." Jeong-hyung said and i just made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"When what? What's going to happen, Jeongyeon-oppa?" Nayeon-noona asked, everyone looking at Jeong-hyung. 

"The Hwang's are planning on taking revenge and Mina is going to be involved once again!" Jeong-hyung said with anger. 

"WHAT?!" The girls, except Mina-noona, shouted in unison. Gosh! Their voices are so loud together!

"Why is Mina involved again?!" Jihyo-noona said, pissed off.

"Well, guess that Chan Sung guy doesn't know when to give up a girl." Dahyung said in his cold voice. 

"Mina, you better be careful, especially going somewhere without us, the guys, around. Even if the girls are with you, their men are stronger so better be careful." Jeong-hyung said coldly to Mina-noona, who just nod her head slowly. 

'I'm sorry, Mina-noona. I'm not going to protect you this time. Because you love that guy and not me. So why should i protect you this time...when i can protect Sana-noona, who is madly in love with me...?' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~