Chapter 17

Tzuyu's POV

Yes! Finally, i can be discharged! I'm so happy to go back to my dorm bed now! Yes!

Since there's only 2 cars, Dahyung's and Yujin's car and now we have 12 people. 

Dahyung's car: Dahyung being the driver, Momo-noona sitting beside the driver seat, Jeong-hyung sitting at the back window seat with Nayeon-noona on his lap, Jihyo-noona sitting in the middle, Mina-noona sitting at the back window seat.

Yujin's car: Yujin being the driver, Minju sitting beside the driver seat, Wonyoung sitting at the back window seat, Chae-hyung sitting in the middle, Me on the back window seat with Sana-noona sitting on my lap. 

Well, it wasn't my idea for Sana-noona to sit on my lap! It was Sana-noona's and Nayeon-noona's idea and i have no choice but to let her sit on my lap. Well, at least she's enjoying herself which is enough for me, i guess.

------------

Ah! Finally back here in my beloved dorm! I miss you so much!

The girls came along with us to our dorm while Wonyoung and Minju decided to head back to their dorm, their friends are probably worried about the 2 of them not coming back for so many days. 

I plopped down onto the couch in the living room lazily, not wanting to get up anymore. The others just chuckled or giggled after seeing me like this. 

The others are watching movies in the living room while i went to my room to take a nap. I miss my bed after all!

---

Sana's POV

While we are watching movies, i decided to head into Tzuyu's and Yujin's shared room. I knocked on the door of their room but no response and i knocked again but still no response. I turned the door knob and the door wasn't locked at all so i walked into the room to see Tzuyu sleeping peacefully on his bed. 

I then suddenly remembered Chaeyoung's words to me, "Sana-noona,you need to try to be as clingy as you can with Tzuyu or even better, make a move first by accidentally tripping yourself and you end up falling on top of Tzuyu. That might work.". 

Maybe i should accidentally trip myself here?

I was thinking on how to make myself trip accidentally but soon snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Tzuyu's voice.

"Sana-noona, what are you doing there?" Tzuyu asked in his husky voice.

I thought of an idea!

I walked towards Tzuyu's bed and me, being my clumsy self, tripped myself and causing myself to fall down onto the floor. I closed my eyes, ready to feel the pain but i didn't feel myself hitting the floor.

I opened my eyes to see Tzuyu's chest...wow...his body is so well-built...

"Sana-noona...you're heavy...can you get off?" Tzuyu said in pain and i immediately got up.

"Tzuyu-ah, are you alright?" I asked worriedly while Tzuyu stood up. 

"Yeah, noona. I'm fine. How about you, noona? Are you hurt anywhere?" He said with worried in his voice.

I shook my head with a smile and said, "I'm fine. No pain anywhere.". 

"Clumsy noona, be careful next time." He said, teasing me now.

The both of us then went to join the rest, watching movies. 

-------------

Tzuyu's POV