Chapter 26

--AT NIGHT, 11.30PM--

Tzuyu's POV

We all are here, waiting for Mina-noona to come back to the girls' dorm safe and sound.

As every second pass by, the girls got even more worried for Mina-noona wile us, guys, remained as calm as possible.

It's almost midnight and she's still not back yet. The girls are even more worried now. My hyungs are showing their concerned side out while i remained calm and cold.

Suddenly, one of our men called me and i picked up the phone and put it on speaker for my hyungs to listen too while the girls also listen.

"BOSS! THE GIRL YOU TOLD US TO PROTECT IS CURRENTLY IN DANGER! THE HWANG'S BOSS SEEMS TO NOT LET HER GO! WHAT SHOULD WE DO, BOSS?!" -Our man

"ALL OF YOU WHO ARE THERE, GO AND SAVE HER NOW! SEND US YOUR LOCATION RIGHT AFTER WE END THE CALL!" -Jeong-hyung

"OKAY, GOT IT!" -Our man

"AND MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T GET DRAGGED BACK INTO THEIR PLACE AGAIN! AND BE CAREFUL OF YOUR SAFETY! DON'T GET SHOT OR ANYTHING!" -Jeong-hyung

"OKAY, GOT IT!" -Our man

After we hung up the call, he immediately sent us the location, i told Chae-hyung to stay here to protect the girls and called Yujin to come here by himself while Dahyung, Jeong-hyung and i went out to the boys' dorm to get our usual stuff. We then hopped into my car and i drove to the location fast and furious to the location.

When we arrived, we saw our men seemed to be freeze on their spots, all facing at the same direction, we all looked at the direction they are facing and we saw that guy using Mina-noona as a hostage with his gun pointed at the side of her head.

We all got out of the car immediately after i switched off my car engine. That guy saw us and he told us to stop in our tracks or else he will shoot Mina-noona but that doesn't stop us. We have been in this situation with them a lot over the years and we all knew what to do. Even though we did the same trick, they will still forget what we will do so of course, our old same trick will help us in this situation once again.

Of course i didn't only tell Yujin to go to the girls' dorm to protect the girls but i also called Eunbi-hyung, one of the strongest men in Yujin's group to help us and he agreed since we are bros, yeah!

My hyungs and i walked to our men, our men were surprised to see that we all are side by side and not a single of us are behind that guy. I told our men softly not to react when they see someone behind those 2 and they just smiled at me secretly.

"How come you are not doing anything? You just came here to save your men?" -That guy

"Yeah, we came here just for that." -Me

"Then you can do that now. I won't disturb you guys if you guys won't do anything to Mina." -That guy

"Too bad. She's our friend so we won't go without knowing what you're going to do to her." -Dahyung

While we are talking with that guy and Mina-noona, i saw Eunbi-hyung behind that guy with a gun in his hand. Of course i told him i will give a cue to shoot that guy. Actually over the last few years, we kept on shooting on their bodies but this time, i told Eunbi-hyung to shoot on that guy's head. His cue is me saying loudly, "Let go of Mina-noona now!" and of course, i waited for the right timing to say the cue.

That guy seems to tightening his grip on Mina-noona's neck, causing Mina-noona to have difficulty breathing.

"YAH! MINA-NOONA IS HAVING DIFFICULTY BREATHING! YOU SHOULD LET GO OF MINA-NOONA NOW!" I said loudly enough for Eunbi-hyung to hear his cue and that guy doesn't seem to care about Mina-noona because he didn't even loosen his grip when he clearly heard me.

Eunbi-hyung aimed his gun at that guy and shot him in the back of his head, causing him to fall onto the ground and became unconscious. Mina-noona jumped in scared of the gunshot and she was free from that guy now. Mina-noona saw that guy lying down on the floor and said angrily to him, "YOU DESERVED THIS! I SHOULD NOT HAVE LIKED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!".

After that, Eunbi-hyung quickly went back to the dorm. After what Mina-noona said, she dashed towards us and surprisingly, she hugged me tightly and she started to cry onto my chest. I hugged her back while stroking her back to comfort her.

While i'm hugging Mina-noona, my hyungs told our men to go back to their usual job and they did what they are told to do.

After awhile of hugging, Mina-noona finally let go of me and my hyungs crowd around us. Mina-noona's face looked swollen and puffy from all the crying just now. Instead of talking outside here, we decided to leave that guy's body without calling the ambulance and lead Mina-noona to my car to talk.

Mina's POV

I told the guys and Tzuyu what happened just now...

--FLASHBACK--

I arrived at Sung-oppa's house. I walked in and saw him in the living room.

"Where are your brothers?" -Me

"The first thing you asked me is about my brothers and not about me?" -Sung-oppa

"Well, i'm sorry. That's the first thing that came into my mind." -Me

"They went outside." -Sung-oppa

"So, why did you tell me to come here, oppa?" -Me

"I just want you to stay by my side. Cannot?" -Sung-oppa

"Okay." -Me

I sat down beside him on the couch in the living room and somehow, i felt that he's trying to do something to me.

We talked until nighttime and i wanted to go back to the girls' dorm but he wouldn't let me leave. I stood up but he pulled my hand, causing me to sit back down. The next thing i knew was that he kissed me on the lips once again and i tried pushing him but i couldn't. He is already have his arms wrapped around me.

He then tried using one hand to take out my shirt but luckily, i pushed him away with all my strength and i stood up and walked outside.

I was about to make my way back to the girls' dorm when he pulled me towards him, causing us to hug each other in the end. He never stops...he used one of his hands to make its way down to my butt and start moving his hand in a circular motion on my butt...I tried pushing him away but i was weak because i used most of my strength just now and also what he's doing now is making me weak...Then, the next thing i knew was that i was being held hostage after Sung-oppa saw men coming out of nowhere, trying to save me.

After awhile, Tzuyu and his brothers came...

--END OF FLASHBACK--

Tzuyu's POV

After Mina-noona's explanation, my hyungs and i got really angry at that guy's doings. He was about to rape Mina-noona after all! He never even ask for her permission! He even kissed her on the lips without making the atmosphere right! He even tried to do dirty stuff in public! How could he?! Hope the gunshot got him killed!

We arrived at the girls' dorm and we all walked into the living room. The girls were relieved to see Mina-noona and hugged her warmly while m hyungs and i walked to Chae-hyung and Yujin.

The 2 of them looked at us with questioning looks, wanting to know what happened. We made a close and tight circle so we are near to one another and we explained to the 2 curious bros.

After that, Yujin bid his goodbyes to us and we all did the same back to him. The girls are sitting on the couch while we sat on the floor in the living room. Jihyo-noona and Nayeon-noona, who are sitting beside Mina-noona and also roommates, are comforting Mina-noona on the back and on the shoulder. Before we let Mina-noona speak, we all decided to went to sleep since it's already late in the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~