Time-Stop?

Reader POV

I bade Nozel goodbye and stepped into the room, only to let out a scream.

Instantly, the door burst open and Nozel had his grimoire ready. "Who is it? What is it? Are you okay?"

I started laughing. "I-I'm fine! Noelle, she-" I couldn't stop laughing.

She was sitting on my bed, eating my secret stash of chocolate. "Hi, (y/n)! Hello, Nozel,"

I went over to her after getting a handkerchief that was dipped in water. I cleaned her face. "Silly girl, you've got chocolate all over your face!"

Nozel didn't let his guard down. "Noelle. Go to your room this instant."

"But-"

"No buts." Nozel had a commanding tone. "Now."

The little girl gave me a goodnight hug then ran off to her room down the hallway. Again, I had the same fond look.

"Sorry for scaring you like that," I giggled. I started cleaning up the chocolate wrappers. "I had these perfectly hidden, too..."

Nozel rubbed the back of his hair in embarrassment. "Sorry about that."

You flashed him a grin. "It's fine, Noz."

His face went red. "Noz?"

"A nickname," you explained. "Nah, it's fine, really."

"Allow me to buy you more chocolate then," he said. "I won't allow you to go without chocolate. I know it's your weakness."

I sweatdropped. "I mean...you don't have to-"

"I insist." He was clear that this was the end of the discussion. He came over and brushed some of my hair out of my face. "Goodnight, (y/n). For real this time."

He gave me a kiss on the lips. It seemed he was testing out the waters. When I didn't resist, he kissed me again, but with more passion, arms hugging me closer to him. 

He broke the kiss after some time, and stared at me. The look in his eyes could make even the God of Love melt. "Sleep well." The steel mage walked out of the room and closed the door softly.

You collapsed onto your bed, heart pounding furiously.

...

"Ready to go?" Nozel asked the following morning. You were about to set off.

"Noo!! Don't go!" Nebra held onto you like you were the last human. 

You hugged her. "I won't be gone too long! We're just going on a quick job!"

Solid ruffled your hair. "Way to get some with Nozel, eh?"

Your faces went red. "E-Excuse me?"

"We saw his lovesick face," Nebra smirked. 

Nozel sighed. "It's true. I kissed her goodnight. Is there an issue?"

"N-No!" Both siblings shivered at the look their older brother was giving them.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Noelle staring at you. You turned to the little girl, arms open.

She ran into your embrace and you scooped her up. "I'm going to miss you, (y/n)!"

Solid and Nebra rolled their eyes. "Classic,"

"Don't be a hypocrite," Nozel snapped. "You just did the same thing."

Noelle held you tightly. "Sorry I stole your chocolate..."

"It's fine," you grinned. Then you lowered your voice. "Just between you and me, I hid an entire stash in my closet by my shoes,"