The Wedding (2/2)

LEMON WARNING

If you do not want to read the sexual content, then I suggest you skip this chapter.

Recommended at least 15+, but you'll read it anyway.

It was 12:09 AM when you finally got back to the Silva House by the Beach. The other family members were back at the Royal Capital.

"Finally! I'm so tired!" You flopped down onto the large bed. "I feel so...dead!"

Nozel closed the door and crawled on top of you, your stomach facing the bed and him laying down on your back. "Oh, by the time I'm done with you, you aren't going to feel anything for the next few days," His hot breath tickled your skin.

He gave you light feather kisses before lifting you up and laying you on his lap. 

"Damn it, (y/n)..." He said huskily as he started to remove your clothing. "First, I must mark you before anything." You didn't have a chance to react before he pressed his lips to your neck and started to suck.

You tried to hide your embarrassment when he bit down and you let out a low moan.

His hands trailed your form before he looked you into the eyes. "Are you ready to be connected body and soul, (y/n) Novochrono Silva?"

You nodded and he wasted no time in literally ripping off your clothes and discarding the beautiful dress in the corner of the dimly lit room. He did the same to his own clothes.

"See something you like, darling?" Nozel smirked slightly as you trailed your hands on his abs.

You nodded, blushing a very deep crimson. "Who are you and where did Nozel go?"

"This is who I will be, but only for you, (y/n)," he gently pushed you down onto the bed so he was in the dominant position. "Let's begin,"

You felt him kiss down your chest, playing with your breasts and using one hand to rub you gently.

Never in your life did you expect to do such...acts with the cool-persona Silver Eagles Captain.

He used his other hand to run along your thighs, all while complimenting you.

"A-Ah!" You let out a cry as he pressed his face to your womanhood.

He looked at you. "(y/n)?"

"I-I'm fine! I just wasn't expecting that!" You gasped as you felt him hum.

"Well, get ready because I'm going to literally make your brain flip," he said so casually as he inserted one finger in. 

"AH!" You gripped his shoulders tightly as he wriggled it around. "Nozel-!"

He kissed you on the face. "I know, but soon it will feel amazing." He then took his sweet time for adding two more fingers then violently pumped them in and out. 

It wasn't long before you finally climaxed.

"Damn, this is making me hard," he growled. "Just because I'm sophisticated and all that crap doesn't mean I haven't thought about this before,"

"Pervert!"

He grinned. "Well, this pervert is your husband now,"

You rolled your eyes. "I know,"

The male seductively licked his fingers and then slowly inserted his hardened member into your entrance. "So...(y/n), you're a Goddess!"

You ignored him since the pain was immense. "Nozel, it hurts!"

He placed kisses on your chest. "I know, I know,"

He really didn't know but he too was experiencing some discomfort since you were very tight. 

He patiently until you finally gave the okay. When you did, he harshly slammed into you.

"NOZEL!" You shrieked.

Both of you were pretty sure the servants could hear you but neither of you gave a damn.

"Fuck!" He pounded into you mercilessly and the bed shook.

(This is so awkward since his character is not really a pervert at all, so...yeah! Continuing!)

You gripped his shoulders and arched your back.

It felt like both heaven and hell.

Finally, both of you came.

...

He nuzzled into your shoulder as you fell asleep within his strong embrace.

"I love you so much, (y/n)~" He gently kissed your sleeping form. "I'm so glad I married you."