Chasing After Time

Nozel POV

We finally caught up with the elves.

Only I saw my wife...her form fell down on the floor.

"(y/n)!!!" I roared, rushing towards her.

"NOT ANOTHER STEP, FILTHY HUMAN! YOU DID THIS TO HER!" The elf near her spat in disgust.

I growled; "You'd better step the fuck away from my wife."

"Make me, she's not your wife!" The stubborn fool said.

I raised my fist, until I heard her.

"Noz..." It was a faint whisper.

The wind blew in my ears and I calmed down.

"Please. (y/n) is my wife. I care about her."

The fool narrowed his green eyes. "No. You, humans, have done this to us. You will not take another step near my friend!"

"DAMN IT! LET ME GO TO HER!"

Then (y/n)'s arm lifted and she aimed a spell towards the elf in front of her.

"Please...let Noz through."

"(y/n)! Are you crazy!?"

"Yutta, please."

Yutta's green eyes fumed with annoyance and anger but nevertheless, he let me go to her.

I held her close to me. "(y/n), tell me what happened!"

"I...I was trapped in a vision. Is it true that my father...did he die?"

I didn't even know of this. "I'm not sure...but if you saw him yourself in the vision..."

Her hand shook in mine. "Noz...I also found out something important."

I held her tighter. "What is it, (n/n)?"

"I'm pregnant..."

"WHAT????" Both Yutta and I gasped.

"But how?! How can you stand to be married to this...vile creature, and conceive a child!?" Yutta looked at her with disgust.

(y/n)'s eyes narrowed. "Yutta. Stop calling Nozel vile. He is a noble human. We elves are here for vengeance. That's wrong. If we truly wanted justice, we shouldn't do this. Why light a fire with more gasoline?"

Yutta opened his grimoire, a crazed look in his eyes. "If you are not with us...then you are against us!" 

I narrowed my eyes, but before I could even do anything, time stopped.

The falling clock from the bookstore to the right was frozen.

Time-trapper. 

(y/n) stood up, as if she had no injuries from her attacking others. "My strength is heightened in time-trapper. But my opponent's strength is weakened immensely."

Reader POV

Nozel had a shocked look on his handsome face. 

"Heh..." You smiled warmly at both of them. "Yutta, I understand that humans have betrayed us, but don't you remember? Silvamilion and his sister. They were genuine."

"Of course you would say that. Being her adopted daughter and all," Yutta growled.

"She loved Licht! Otherwise, why would she marry him??"

Nozel's purple eyes widened. "Silvamilion's sister...married Licht. And you are her adopted daughter." He took a step forward. "Are you...Licht's daughter?"

You nodded. "I understand that it may be confusing, but it is true. I am your wife, (y/n) Novochrono, but I am also Licht's daughter. The soul of his daughter is in me. Always has been,"

You turned to Yutta. "Now. Lay down your weapon, Yutta. I will not hesitate to defend him."

"You dare defy your own kind for the likes of him? How dare you!"

You sighed and aimed a spell at him, immediately casting a shell around him.

"Stop it, Yutta. Getting angry will get you nowhere in life." 

The shell came out and out came a pissed-off Yutta. His blonde hair flowed as his mana flowed through him.

"STORM CLOUD OF DESTRUCTION!"

"Steel Sword!" Nozel shouted, blocking his opponent.

"Stay out of my damn fight!" Both you and Yutta shouted.

Nozel shook his head. "No way! You're pregnant!"

"Fuck you, I'm pregnant!" You shouted back. You aimed time-stop at him and his body froze. 

"Damn you, (n/n)..."

You aimed lots of powerful spells at Yutta. "Fuck...you've gotten stronger!"

"I hate that you always looked down on me!" Yutta shouted.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID I DID?" You yelled to the hothead. "You dumbass, I looked up to you since you were almost as powerful as Licht and his thirteen Apostolates! Yutta, you're my best friend. How could you not support me?"

"That's the thing," The blonde said. "I always supported you. I was always there. But now you betrayed your kind, betrayed me." He had an insane look on his freckled face. 

"But there's one way to fix that. Starting with your unborn child." 

Nozel POV

The world around me flashed before my eyes.

Memories of (y/n) as an elf in the tribe. The assult during Tetia and Licht's wedding.

Most importantly, Patri helping to activate the reincarnation spell.

"Is this really what this is all about?" I wondered aloud.

The vision around me melted and I was back in reality, or (y/n)'s time-trapper.

"But there's one way to fix that." Yutta snarled. "Starting with your unborn child."

"NO!!" I shouted. "Mercury spear!" The spear drilled right through the unknown force keeping me still. 

"NOZEL!"

I felt a searing pain.

The wind blew and the clocks fell onto the floor and shattered.

"GOOD RIDDANCE!" Yutta screeched, throwing down his sword.

In the middle of my chest was a bloodied sword.