I Pledge

Music: Fairy Tail OST Main Theme 2014 Piano Extended

WARNING: MANGA SPOILERS (but still with my own twist)

Reader 3rd POV

You stared at Marx in astonishment. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "When have I ever lied to you, (full name) Novochrono Silva?" He raised the spear and the four gems plus a silver wire flew into the air and came back as one necklace.

The area around it seemed to glow.

"We must begin." Marx lead you to the couch. "You may want to sit or lie down for this."

He held the necklace in his hand and muttered words in an Ancient language and the world around glowed like when you were turned to elves.

"De vrieti dux leo mon magizkie havbethena lo que moto moto majoko!"

(This isn't any language lmao)

...

"(y/n)."

Your eyes fluttered open and saw your father's teenage form staring back at you.

"You're still a teenager?"

He shrugged. "I guess I'm going to live my live all over. Anyways, let's see if this spell worked."

Marx stood in the background as Julius held the Infinity Necklace.

"Water Serpent." 

Immediately, a roaring water serpent hit the window (but thankfully didn't break it). 

"My magic..." tears came to your eyes. "It's back, Dad! It's back!"

"I'm glad," Julius hugged you tightly. 

"Thank you so much, Marx." 

Marx shrugged. "It is not I who you have to thank, but your father and everyone who knows about the Infinity Necklace. And I do believe Nozel got back recently and is waiting for you at the castle,"

Grinning, you got up and felt a burst of energy. "Who else knows?"

"Only those that should," Julius said. "After all, we kept it very well secret that you temporarily lost your magic."

"Right..."

That night, Nozel took you into his arms and held onto you for dear life as the children did the same. 

Everyone in the Silva and Vermillion Families (including your father and Yuno) went to the palace in celebration.

Since none of them knew that you lost your magic (they assumed you never used it), you produced a giant dragon in the sky using your mother's water magic.

To add to the fun, Noelle and Solid added their own sea serpents and Noelle even got into her water Valkyrie Armour.

"Wow, you are so cool!" Tashiko and Amoure said.

Meanwhile, little Noble was trying not to fall asleep in Fuegelon's arms. 

"Ooh, let me try!" Tashiko unleashed a dolphin with water creation magic.

Yuno sat there with Mimosa, taking in the scene.

"Why is he here?" Kirsch scoffed, still not liking Yuno even though he was now the vice-captain of the Golden Dawn.

You glared at Kirsch. "Because I asked him to come,"

"He isn't your brother-"

Nozel glared at Kirsch. "He isn't, but he has the right to be here."

"He's not family-"

"He's my brother, or at least our elf counterparts were siblings," you hissed at the strawberry blonde.

Nozel nodded. "But he's also your cousin, (y/n)."

"What?" Everyone except the children stopped what they were doing.

Amore, a clever young girl, stared at Yuno and you. "You guys are cousins? Makes sense since you both have huge amounts of mana,"

"But how?"

"I found out at the Spade Kingdom from a spy on our side that when Yuno was dropped off at the church in the boonies with Asta, it was not due to the parents not being able to take care of him. It was because the royals were overthrown by the Spade Kingdom's rebel forces. The House Grinberryall used to rule the Spade Kingdom and as a result, the last child was placed in another kingdom across the lands because the rebels were searching for him. The Dark Triad had killed everyone else in the House of Grinberryall. Except you and (y/n)'s mother. She died."

"When I went to the Spade Kingdom to get your remedy, they told me of a lost son. That's you, Yuno."

Yuno looked extremely shocked as he pieced things together. "So you are saying that (y/n) and I are cousins because (y/n)'s mother and either my dad or my mother were siblings. Which makes us first cousins."

"It was your father who was related to (y/n)'s mother," Nozel said. "The man who dropped you at the church was Ralph. I spoke to him myself."

"How do I know you are not lying to me?"

"Your father." Nozel showed you and Yuno a picture of the House of Grinberryall family portrait in a locket. Indeed, it was true. What presumed to be the Spade Queen sitting with the Spade King standing behind with what looked to be a dark-haired man and your mother in the other chair, all smiling.

"He really does look like me," Yuno whispered. 

Noble started to cry in Fuegelon's arms and you took him and held him so he would stop crying.

"All this time I thought that I was just an unwanted orphan boy," Yuno held the locket close to him. "Do you have any information about Asta's parents?"

Nozel shook his head. "No, I do not."

You searched his eyes and he was telling the truth. "At first, I thought that Asta was our brother as elves, but he isn't. In his last moments, before he went, Licht informed me that Asta wasn't our brother."

"He's a brother to me," Yuno said defensively.

You placed a hand on him. "I agree. He is our brother. But Yuno, one day we will find who Asta's parents really are."

Noelle shrugged. "I want to meet his parents one day if I can,"

You smirked at her, the atmosphere becoming lighter and less solemn. "Of course, so you can get her approval before Asta proposes. We all know you guys are going to get married one day, (NO HATING ON MY SHIPS:D)"

Noelle's face went red. "Perhaps..."

As soon as everyone left, you told Nozel that you were able to have children again.

"Are you absolutely sure?"

You nodded and he saw for himself as you both soaked in the huge bath. There once was a horrible arrow wound in your lower abdomen and...it was gone. As if it was never there.

"(y/n)..." Nozel moved towards you in the water and held you close, chests against chests. "I'm happy you are back to normal. I love you either way,"

You kissed him deeply. "I love you too,"

As the kiss got more intense, Nozel paused and through ragged breaths kissed your neck and said, "Should we take this to the bed?"

You said nothing but nodded.

That night, neither one of you slept. Thank goodness the children slept across the castle since you both weren't keen on keeping somewhat quiet.