What

I STRONGLY recommend to listen to the music.

----

Every day that isn't with her is like agony for me.

But I knew she wouldn't want me to be depressed all my life. After all, I had a kingdom to take care of.

I miss you so much, (y/n) Novochrono Silva.

Nozel POV

My vision was blurry.

There was an extremely bright light behind an angel who was on me.

"I love you."

My eyes fluttered open. "(y/n)?"

She was crying. She held both of my hands. "Nozel...please take care of everyone."

"What are you saying?" I slowly sat up, nervous about what was going on. I felt intense mana coming from her.

"MOM!!!" I heard Amore and Tashiko beside us.

"My beautiful children." (y/n) was crying so hard as rain poured onto the world. "Grow up with no regrets, you hear me? I love you all. I'm so proud of you."

"(y/n)!!" I saw her father running. He now had the body of a twenty-year-old but had the mind and age of a sixty-year-old.  "Don't use that spell! It will kill you!!"

My eyes widened and I sat up with pain coursing throughout my body. "What are you doing!?"

She kissed me feverishly. "I'm saving you, you idiot. The spell will come down in one minute. I only have a limited amount of time with all of you."

Every one of our family members came nearby.

Noelle was crying her heart out as Asta held her, a sorrowful face on his usually enthusiastic one.

"The mana that the spirits gave you temporarily will kill you soon if I don't do this." She motioned for our family to come closer.

"My children." My wife held Amore and Tashiko's hands. "I want each of you to become the very best you can be, you hear me?"

Amore clutched her mother's hand tightly. "Do you have to go?"

(y/n)'s tears fell onto her cheek as she pulled the two into a hug.  "I must. I will be with Noble and everyone lost. Don't worry."

"My daughter." Julius collapsed as our children stepped back. He was using his magic to delay the spell. "I am so proud of you. Tell your mother I say hello, alright?"

"Please...tell Mother Acier I say hello," Noelle whispered. "Also tell Solid..."

She lost hee voice.

The (h/c)-haired female glanced at everyone with a smile as tears fell onto the ground.

"I love you all."

"I can't hold the spell anymore!" Julius frantically tried to stop time again, but he couldn't.

"Nozel? Do you remember the promise you made to me on our wedding day?" (y/n) held me close as the spell caused the earth to rumble as it drew closer to us.

"BACK UP!!" Asta shouted. "The impact of this spell is going to be massive!"

Nozel held me close, tears streaming down his handsome face. "Yes."

"Then let's say it together."

"To you, I pledge to always love you no matter..."