The Wedding (1/2)

ALRIGHT FROM THIS POINT ON, THERE ARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS.

However, if you are caught up with the subbed anime and the manga, then ignore this.

Also, I really want to include a lemon, but let me know if you do!

Some readers are iffy about it 

Reader POV (timeskip)

Nozel was very happy when I said I accepted his marriage proposal.

Today was the day of your wedding.

Nebra had tears of happiness as she helped you with your viel. "Wow, (y/n)! You look absolutely amazing!"

You laughed. "Aw, stop crying! You'll ruin your makeup!"

The female shook her head. "I can't!! My best friend is marrying my brother- and my OTP has become canon!"

"Hey!" Noelle burst into the room, a huge smile on her face. She was now eight years old since the wedding had to be planned months in advance. "Look who the future Mrs. Silva is!"

You blushed at her comment. "Aw, Noelle!" You hugged the child who giggled. 

"Your dress is beautiful," your father said from the doorway.

(If you do not like it, then you can change it. It won't be mentioned)

You jumped in shock. "Dad! I didn't even-"

He chuckled. "I just snuck in here." Nebra and Noelle walked out of the room, since the wedding was about to begin.

"Your mother told me to give this to you on your wedding day," Dad said as he placed a silver necklace with a heart charm on your neck. He had a happy facade and some happy tears streaming down your face. "Your mother and I are very proud of you, (y/n),"

You hugged your father. "This is the last time I will be able to hug you as (full name) Novochrono,"

"That's right," Julius nodded. "Speaking of which, you have a man to marry,"

Nozel POV

I anxiously fixed my hair a bit before being bonked on the head by Fuegelon. 

"Stop messing with your hair, weirdo!" The Crimson Lion Kings Captain chided. "You look fine, don't screw it up."

I sighed. "I know, but-"

His eyes looked determined. "You have a woman to marry and I must say, I do approve of her."

"I just-"

He slapped my back. "Shut up and look!" The double doors opened and there she stood.

"My god..." I blushed immensely as the wedding march started up. 

Flower girls and boys sprinkled roses all around the path and she came soon after them. Her father walked her down the aisle, lifted her veil and took her flowers.

...

"Do you, Nozel Silva take (full name) Novochrono as your wife and bride today and forever?"

"Yes,"

"Do you, (full name) Novochrono take Nozel Silba as your husband and groom today and forever?"

"Yes,"

The priest smiled. "Then you may kiss the bride."

He cupped your face and sealed the kiss before dipping you to delve his tongue in.

Everyone cheered as you both sealed your vows.

...

"Fuck this, I want cake!" Nebra grinned as she shoveled cake into her face.

"Sister, that's not being polite and-and where are your manners!" Solid looked horrified at his sister.

You and Nozel laughed as they fought. 

Your father was playing with Noelle, amusing her and the little kids with magic.

Leopold was acting like a little lion as he growled at everyone who came too close to you. 

"He's so cute!" You cooed.

Nozel had a happy glow on his face. "Well, all kids are cute." He held your hand on the table. "I can't wait for us to be ready for our first child,"

You kissed him gently. "Someday we will,"

The night provided music, dancing, and lots and lots of food.

"Everyone, go long!" You grinned as all the guests went far as you got ready to throw your bouquet.

You threw the bouquet and someone caught it.

"I-I caught it?!" Merelona blinked in confusion. "Ha! I don't ever want to get married!" She burned it to a crisp as everyone sweatdropped.

"Now here's my favorite part," Nozel said in a husky voice. 

He placed you on the cleared table, lifted your hem of the dress a bit. His face trailed up your thigh, gripped the wedding garter in his teeth before ripping it off. 

"Way to get some, Nozel!" A guest shouted. A blast of metal hit the man.

The silver-haired man threw the garter into the crowd.

"What's this?" Leopold asked as he held the garter in his hands.

Fuegelon had a flushed face. "Ask me when you're older,"

Nozel leaned into you. "That's not all that's coming off tonight,"

You blushed and pushed him away. "S-Shush!"

His face and demeanor turned back to the normal and he held a hand out to you. "Shall we dance?"

(A/n): LEMON COMING NEXT CHAPTER!

If you do not feel comfortable reading the sexual content, then I suggest that you do not read the next chapter.