Amore

Reader POV

(months later)

Nozel was crowned the new Wizard King (much to Asta and Yuno's dislike).

Currently, you were sitting outside staring at the water fountain, rubbing your huge stomach and humming.

"(y/n)?" Noelle walked over to you. 

You snapped out of your daze and smiled at your sister-in-law. "Yes, Noe?"

She looked at your stomach with a blush. "Can I...?"

You took her hand and placed it on your stomach. The growing child inside of you kicked which caused you both to laugh.

Nozel looked at you from your other side and smiled warmly. "Noelle, that's our daughter."

Noelle nodded. "Nozel, I have a request."

Your husband gestured for her to continue.

"Can I one day teach her to use magic?"

You placed your hands on hers. "Of course, Noe. Even if she doesn't have your magic, I can't think of someone better."

Noelle hugged you and nodded. "Thank you, (y/n)."

As the young Silva walked away, you turned to Nozel. "Noz, we should find godparents for her,"

"And we should decide a name,"

You thought for a second. "How about...Amore?"

"That's a beautiful name,"

Both of you thought about your old future self and her darling daughter Amore.

Maybe...

"How about Noelle and Yuno?" You suggested. "My brother and your sister, that's our best bet."

Nozel agreed. "I don't think Asta would be fit to be our child's godfather,"

You shivered at the thought. "He'd probably put bad thoughts about Elves attacking the capital into her head. Even though he respects them, he wouldn't understand that a child's mind is fragile. But I could be wrong,"

...

Yuno double blinked. "(y/n), I..." He smiled. "I would love to be the godfather of your child,"

You hugged him. "Thank you, Yuno."

Asta looked dejected as he tapped his foot multiple times. "Why him and not me???"

Nozel glared at him and Asta shut his mouth.

Noelle was shocked and the poor girl almost fainted.

Solid and Nebra grinned. "Good, we can teach Amore how to properly torment her father,"

Nozel's face went paler than it normally was. "Oh god, no..."

The three eldest Silva siblings bickered.

Fuegelon nodded in approval at your decision. "Amore will definitely grow up strong,"

"You bet your damn jewel collection that I will teach Amore to unleash her inner beast!" Merelona smirked.

"Please...just be careful with her!" You protested.

Leopold unleashed a flare in the courtyard. "I'll definitely chase the little rascal around!"

Kirsch frowned. "While you ruffians are teaching the poor Wizard Princess, I will be teaching her to be a refined lady!"

"Shut up, brother," Mimosa rolled her eyes.