No

The moment Noble lost his life, everything became a haze.

I only remember bits and pieces of everything.

But I do remember that in my rage, I showed absolutely no mercy to Nordicis.

Reader POV

I cradled poor Noble's head. He was dead.

A smile was formed on his face.

"Noble...please, don't leave me!"

As I let out cries, my grimoire floated into the sky.

A new spell was added.

"Time Magic: Chrono Anastasis!" All attacks aimed at the knights and people, even the magic that stretched beyond the Clover Kingdom, all condensed in the spell and disappeared.

"Nozel..." I called to him weakly. My hand raised as my vision played a terrifying game of hide-and-seek. "End this."

He turned around just in time as I fell onto the ground, unconscious.

Nozel POV

"(y/n)!!!" I then saw Finral Roulacouse. "Take her somewhere safe. Along with my son. I'm going to end this bastard."

He saw my dead son. "Oh my god...I arrived too late!"

"There's no time for that, Finral! You're a magic knight, right? As Wizard King, I order you to take the injured somewhere safe. Then come back with as many fighters as possible." I placed a hand on him. "Here is your chance to prove to everyone that you aren't some flirt and disappointment to House Vaude. Bring Noelle as well and anyone reasonable."

He saluted. "Yes, Sir!" He disappeared quickly into the portal with both of my family members.

The winter was now paused.

However, what I saw shocked the absolute shit out of me.

Nordicis was no longer that horrible monster.

True to his word, his hair was now silver and had the coldest blue eyes and palest skin.

There was blood seeping out of his heart.

Except, there were three others. One had green hair and blue eyes, one had yellow hair with purple eyes, and the last and shortest had orange hair and brown eyes.

"Fana! Springgan! Sonrita!"

My eyes widened. In the middle of the battlefield was the four spirits of seasons, the original rulers of Cardia.

"Nordicis." Fana had such sorrow in her voice. "Look what you've done. You've already killed so many innocents with your ice hurricane,"

I clenched my fist and my grimoire suddenly had a new set of spells.

"He will fucking pay for what he's done!!" I shouted as I ran towards him. "Mercury Magic: Mercury Detonator!"

The spell flashed in the sky and hit Nordicis who screamed in pain.

The three spirits moved closer to me.

"Descendant of Dimitri Silvamillion. You must finish what your great-great-great-great-great-great-great- many greats! Grandfathrr started. Springgan said. "You will be unable to stop a spirit without the powers of us three."

"No!" Nordicis used some type of recovery magic and was now in the sky with icicle wings.

As he flew up into the sky, preparing to aim another spell, two portals appeared and fighters ran though.

They activated their mana skins and wings.

"Water Valkyrie armor!" Noelle used her water javelin with her valkyrie armor and charged toward the flying spirit.

Fana, Springgan, and Sonrita touched my shoulders with their hands.

"Descendant of Fana's champion, we grant you the power to end this madness forever," Fana said.

Their magic seeped into me as my blood roared.

"This has never been done before in such an astronomical length!" Fuegeleon and Rill both gasped.

Around me, the three spirits moved with me as I charged towards the sky at the speed of light.

"Oh my god! Look!"

3rd POV

From the sea, people claimed to have seen the brightest glow ever in the dark world.

(y/n) Novochrono Silva was now awake. She could sense that something was wrong.

Despite everyone telling her not to go, she flew out of the dome and activated her water magic.

Across the land, in the Spade Kingdom, Yuno had gathered everyone to watch from the castle. In the Diamond Kingdom, Mars did the same as did Lolopechta in the Heart Kingdom.

From the farthest distances, they could see glows in the sky that flew up into the clouds.

"What the hell is that??" Mars glanced up at the sky.

"I know that magic!" Dominate Code gasped. "That's Wizard King Nozel Silva!"

"There's something wrong!" Mariella ran up to the balcony as the beacons grew brighter and brighter.

The two beacons clashed and a huge wave of mana exerted from the impact.

The whole land mass of Cardia shook. Some buildings nearby collapsed and fell onto the ground below.

Mages in the sky were knocked down from impact.

A few moments later, the two beacons in the sky flew around, clashing. Those who were nearby would later claim the air felt extremely cold.

Then the air would feel extended hot, then cool.

As if the four seasons were clashing with one another in a deadly game of tag.

Nozel POV

"YOU KILLED MY SON AND PEOPLE!" I screamed in rage.

The magic of the three spirits proved useful and I was able to move at the same speeds as Nordicis.

The magic could be only described as one thousand arcane stage mages hitting the same target with maximum force for the weakest hit.

The strongest hit I mastered was the equivalent of one million arcane stage mages.

I knew my body couldn't take much more of this.

I had to end it quickly.

"Mercury Seasonal Spirt Combination Magic: GRAND SPHERE OF CARDIA!!"

The spell hit Nordicis and he screamed in pain.

His body began to crumble even more.

"My magic! Why can't I control it!?" Nordicis fell from the sky as his body began to crumble in the air.

He fell into the sea.

His words echoed in my ear. "Descendant of Dimitri Silvamillion. You win. I will never bother the lands again."

An image of Nordicis with his siblings flashed in my mind.

They were running together in a golden grassfield.

I closed my eyes.

We had won.

But at a cost.

Hundreds, if not thousands, were dead from the impact of all the spells.

The mages below were battling the ice men Nordicis made.

However, with his death, they popped out of the air and fell back onto the land like rain.

I blacked out after that.