Jacksepticeye

Sean mcloughlin
Regular imagine
Male and female reader

Bad day
Meeting him

No ones pov

You just came home from work, well, it used to be work, you got fired today. You were doing your job, minding your own business when your boss called you into to his office, he told you that you could get a raise if you do something for him, you needed the extra money so you asked him what he needed. His exact words were "get your hot friend to strip for me and you get a raise"

You punched him and he started yelling, you got fired and left.

You sat on the couch of your shared apartment, your roommate was out with one of the many guys she brings home from time to time. Everything just seems to go wrong for you today, you had to walk to work because some assholes decided to spray paint your car. On your way to work, someone bumped into you, spilling their drink all over you, and didn't apologize then just walked away and boss wanted you to get him his own personal stripper.

You sat there, wallowing in your own self pity, untill your roommate came into the apartment, she had two boy toys with her, but one of them didn't look interested, he had blue eyes and dark brown hair, he also had a beard. As your roommate and the other guy were kissing you stood up saying "I'll be in my room, trying not to hear your threesom."

Your roommate didn't even notice you talking and the other guy's eyes went wide, he then said "no! I'm not going to... Uh, we aren't... I... Please don't leave me with them" he had an Irish accent, which was kind of cute

You sighed and said "come on" while walking to your room. He followed you.

You sat on the bed and asked "why did you come with them if you're not gonna... You know?" he stood by the door and said "that guy, he's a friend of mine, we were at a party and he was my ride home, I would've waited in the car, but the people down there are kinda creepy" you chuckled and said "fine, sit down, im (y/n) by the way"

He smiled and said "I'm sean"