your kids (female reader)

IF YOU ARE A FEMALE. THIS CHAPER IS FOR YOU.

Markiplier

The two of you have a beautiful baby girl named (name), she was an exact female replica of Mark

The two of you have a beautiful baby girl named (name), she was an exact female replica of Mark. She had is eyes, hair, everything. She looked nothing like you at all, heck if you weren't carrying her for nine months, you'd think he cheated on you with someone else. She didn't know what she wanted to do with her life when she grew up. After high school she had multiple jobs; pizza delivery girl, photographer, video editor, after two years of jumping from job to job, she got to being a reporter. She loved the job and was amazing at it so she kept the job and never disappointed anyone.
....
Jacksepticeye

You and Jack have a son, or as you like to say "he's a clone" who you named Jack. He wanted to finish high school and go to college to study to become a doctor. He is really smart and sometimes he annoys you and Sean with all the new facts he learns about the human body, especially at breakfast, lunch and dinner, basically any time you eat he'd say something along the lines of "did tou you know the human digestive system is..." he was gone for college for a long time and only back for a short while before he started officially working as a doctor at a hospital in a nother country, you were happy for him and missed him verry much, but you loved and supported him nonetheless.
......
Pewdiepie

(There will be no pictures for this imagine for felix because of skin colours. I do not know yours so i cant assume if the baby will be yellow, orange, green, blue or red.

You and Felix had two girls and a boy. Both girls looked like you but had Felix's eyes. You loved both of them with all your heart and didn't think life could get any better but then one day four years after the girls were born, you found out you were pregnant. Nine months later a baby boy was born. He looked like a complete stranger. He had (different colour than yours and Felix's) eyes and (different colour than yours and Felix's) hair. You and felix had a huge fight, he thought you had cheated but when the blood test came back and confirmed that the baby was, intact, his. He apologised more than a dozen times in all different ways;  a lot more dates, making dinner more often, giving you and the kids all of his attention and much more things.

The girls grew up to be beautiful woman. The first born (kid1 name) started working at a coffee shop part time in high school but opened her own after school. It started put small but now the whole world is buying drinks and snacks from her coffee shops around the world

The second born girl (kid2 name) struggled to get a job after high school after a year she decided to go to college and study art. She is now an illustrator, animator and a coice actress for some of her own and other animated movies or tv series.

Your last born child (kid3 name) loved creating his own little stop motion movies and filming his friends then edited them to make it scarier. He started making his own short films, either stop motion or horror films and putting them on his YouTube channel. That soon turned into creating award winning stop motion films and the scariest Horror movies.